+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
How can one apply for GCMS notes? How long does it take to receive the GCMS notes after applying for it?

Bonvi

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Can I apply for the GCMS notes of PR application by myself since I am not a PR holder or Canadian Citizen?

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
Is the IRCC offices open for ottawa. checking this thread and not getting updates on new PPR email people are getting...can anyone confirm

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hello Guys
I sent my passport to Ottawa cpc office and it was delivered last Tuesday (10th March), but still they have not stamped my visa as my account is not updated yet.
Is anyone on the same boat?
Does anyone know which number should I call to see what's going on?
any help is appreciated
In the PPR it states it will take up to 1 month for this. " After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed." So don't worry too much. Unless it is more than a month.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
In the PPR it states it will take up to 1 month for this. " After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed." So don't worry too much. Unless it is more than a month.
Yes, but they don't take 1 month. If you see the IMM Passport tracker they were dispatching the passport in a weeks time. However, with the COVID-19 situation they dont seem to be working on it. So the worry is when they will start working, nobody knows until the lockdown is relaxed.

StrongBoy

Mar 3, 2020
Is the IRCC offices open for ottawa. checking this thread and not getting updates on new PPR email people are getting...can anyone confirm

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
Hello. I had a question to ask. My husband is born in kolkata, India and then changed to bangladeshi national. We are currently residing in Sydney. Everytime his country of birth was mistakes for Dhaka, Bangladesh. I even corrected it during biometric. We got our copr but my husband’s place of birth was wrong again. It says kolkata, Bangladesh. I informed VAC and they kept our passports again. Do you think it might be an issue?

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I am on the same boat as when I called them last week the agent told me that your application at the final stage and all processes; background check, eligibility and others are completed. At the moment, my application is at the Edmonton office for the final review. I was hoping for the PPR mail but looks like it has to wait for now

timeline for the application is 16th April, 2020

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Mine is AOR 12 Oct. It is showing wr are processing your background check. We will message you if we need more information.
Whats your file saying in the profile. No update after Medical passed.
Hi,

Mine is same as yous AOR 11th OCT (FSW PNP Outland)
No news after Biometrics and Medicals
When I called they said criminality is passed, nut the status is same from last 20 days.
Have you received and RR or ADR?

katjan1012

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I got a response from IRCC webform yesterday that my application is still in process. They are still reviewing eligibility requirements.
Background not initiated yet.
Criminality is valid.
Medical is valid.

my AOR is Oct 6th, FSW O.

I’m concerned that it is still at this stage at this point. Any thoughts!?

qwerty2020

Nov 20, 2019
I submitted my passport to Singapore VO on March 5, 2020.
Tracker activated but no movement, stuck at the same processing sentence.
I am not even sure if the VO is still in operation.
Hi! On your PPR email, did they mention how many days it usually takes for them to return passports?

I got PPR on March 13. I was told to send my passport to Manila VO. On the email it says that standard processing time for Manila VO is 90days:
"We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your permanent residence visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s) within 90 working days from their receipt."

I'm hesitating to send my passport now because Manila is locked down due to the virus. I currently live outside the Philippines, still in Asia. Was thinking to request them to change the VO issuing my visa. Maybe Hong Kong or Singapore is a better option?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
I am also concerned. My AOR is Oct 3 with Edmonton. Background is still processing without any update. I called them but the agent did not provide any specific info. Is anyone else in the same situation within these timelines?