+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tajjy18

May 20, 2019
Congratulations! May I ask what is your temporary permit application? Is it work permit/ visitor?
work permit. My BRIDGING OPEN WORK PERMIT got declined reason was AOR did not get uploaded when my immigration consultant applied on my behalf.
That is why i reapplied for Work permit.

Reactions: joy857

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi Folks,

My Aor is 13th october,2019 . FSW PNP(Ontario) Outland.
My eligibilty is still in progress as of 28th Feb 2020, no ghost updates , no ADR received.

I see lot of october AORs gettign PPR, hence getting anxious about my file.
Anyone else is same situation ?
Hi, don’t worry. Many people have similar case with you.
Oct 17, FSW-Outland. No ghost update and no adr after medical&biometrics are completed.
It seems ircc is focusing on the earlier applications. Let’s wait and see, and hope for the best:)

nithin.canada

Feb 24, 2019
Hi friends,
Could you please shed some light here, my AOR is Oct 28 and I'm waiting for my PPR. Meanwhile my employer is planning to request a short-term work permit for me in Belgium. Can I hold a Canada Visa and Work Permit from another country in my passport at the same time(Considering that I would get my PPR before work permit)?

@rhuq007

Jan 22, 2020
Silent reader!! Just received "Ready For Visa" Email

India Applicant
FSW - Outland
AOR - October 15
Medicals passed- November 1
Bio metrics invitation -November 1 (Submitted November 11)
Criminality passed - January 8
Eligibility recommend passed - January 30
Ghost update - March 4
Ready for visa - March 4

It was dead silence since bio metrics update until today. Few hours after ghost update received the ready for visa email :)

Good luck everyone!!
Wwhaaaaatt..... wowww! Congratulations. I was relying my application based on yours. Damnnn, now I lost all hope. But so happy for you bruv

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi, don’t worry. Many people have similar case with you.
Oct 17, FSW-Outland. No ghost update and no adr after medical&biometrics are completed.
It seems ircc is focusing on the earlier applications. Let’s wait and see, and hope for the best:)
Agree - I'm Oct 21 AOR. No change on my online profile, but I had called in and it sounds like things are moving along. They give us a 6 month estimate, and we're still well in alignment with that.

It seems there is a lot of activity right now for the early-October AORs, but not so much for the later half. Perhaps we'll start seeing more for the later-October AORs in the next couple of weeks.

If you look at myimmitracker.com for the Express Entry tracker, you'll note that lots of people from early-October and earlier are PPR status, but they're just starting to creep into the mid/late-October applicants.

Reactions: Pofsally

sachintrivedi

Feb 27, 2020
I have a question guys. I have received the PPR email today but when I login to the cic portal it still shows application is in progress and last update is of the medical passes. Should I be worried ?