Me as well
October 9 aor
One dependent
Called today security in progress
He said everything looks good

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulation
Did you receive any email for information letter update or got to know about it while randomly checking cic account?
I received an email notification. Im so confused though because the letter says the processing of my application is almost complete. It’s asking for passport and photos for me and my common law partner to be sent to CPC Ottawa.
Does this mean it’s approved?

so confusing because for others it’s very straight saying a decision has been made and the passport is ready for visa.

Has anyone received the same kind of letter as mine

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I received an email notification. Im so confused though because the letter says the processing of my application is almost complete. It’s asking for passport and photos for me and my common law partner to be sent to CPC Ottawa.
Does this mean it’s approved?

so confusing because for others it’s very straight saying a decision has been made and the passport is ready for visa.

Has anyone received the same kind of letter as mine
You got PPR...!! Congrats... :)

It means you need to send the passport and photo to finalize the process. Next stage is COPR and Next is flag poling and finally PR CARD.

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if your PPR comes from the office it was processed in?
As in, would mine come from Edmonton even though I live in Vancouver?

ph.ua

Dec 14, 2019
You got PPR...!! Congrats... :)

It means you need to send the passport and photo to finalize the process. Next stage is COPR and Next is flag poling and finally PR CARD.
That’s a huge relief!!!

ahhh thank you❤
Congrats to everyone who has received PPRs!

to those waiting,relax and just keep praying for good news ❤

CEC Inland
AOR Nov17
1 ghost update

ZMei

Jul 21, 2018
Just received PPR today!
Does anyone know how long does it take for getting back the passport from Ottawa? Thanks!

CEC Inland
AOR: Oct 07