Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello I just got a reply from IRCC for a webform query. I'm a 22nd October AOR. The reply was

• The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
What does this means? I'm little confused. Anybody has/had such an experience?

@legalfalcon any insight?
Thank is a generic reply. Most likley your eligibility checks are partially or completely done. To know the exact details, you will have to check your GCMS notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am aor 31st October pnp outland and I have already cleared my medical exam and bio metric stage. Moreover, I got a GU on 02nd December. In order to check my application is status, I had decided to call in mid of January and as per agent we have met the eligibility and my VO is Sydney.
Should i call them again to know my status or order GCMS notes or wait for any further update from IRCC itself. any advise would be highly appreciated.
TIA
Even if you call, you will get the same generic answer. For details, GCMS is much better. But that is your choice. You can call, and wait.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hello all. I am asked to send them my CV and supplementary form. Is this normal? My AOR is oct 3. Any info is appreciated. Why did they ask is it for secuirity? How long is secuirity? Thank you

new_user0404

Jan 10, 2020
Next step is Security. It may get passed with in a day to a week time(provided its not a long travel history). I did order gcms notes (200 pages long) mine was passed the same day of eligibility. Wish you luck
I have ordered another set of gcms , it's due somewhere around feb end. Additionally I have no travel history outside my country, there is not even a single stamp . Just hoping that they started with the security soon , as its the major concern that they haven't even started with it.

Brat9474

Feb 11, 2020
Hi All, although this is my first post, I have been following this forum religiously and wanted to thank everyone for helping me understand a lot of things and keep my nerves calm. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-Outland
CPC: Ottawa

Documents submitted: October 14th
Medicals passed: October 31st
Biometrics: November 4th
GU1(Application / profile updated): Jan 24th
GU2 (Application / profile updated): Feb 20th
PPR: Feb 21st

I raised two web forms during this period. One thing that I want to make clear is that CIC as well as your respective CPC will give generic replies to your emails. So, please don't rely and read too much into them. Let the process run its course and I am sure everyone in this forum will get their PRs at the earliest. Wishing everyone all the best!

Last edited:

punjabi_singh

Feb 18, 2020
Hi All, although this is my first post, I have been following this forum religiously and wanted to thank everyone for helping me understand a lot of things and keep my nerves calm. My timeline is as follows:

FSW-Outland
CPC: Ottawa

Documents submitted: October 14th
Medicals passed: October 31st
Biometrics: November 4th
GU1(Application / profile updated): Jan 24th
GU2 (Application / profile updated): Feb 20th
PPR: Feb 21st

I raised two web forms during this period. One thing that I want to make clear is that CIC as well as your respective CPC will give generic replies to your emails. So, please don't rely and read too much into them. Let the process run its course and I am sure everyone in this forum will get their PRs at the earliest. Wishing everyone all the best!
Congrats, My AOR was on Oct 24th, hopefully not far from PPR.

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,any one tell me applied online express entry application for my brother i am living in canada and my brother living in india , the application will process by india or canada?

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
hello

the lady on the phone said my eligibility is recommended as pass? so is my application approved? i am worried about my noc mismatch but if it is pass then are they okay with my noc? should i still be worried? what are chances of rejection now?

thank you for helping.
Most likely eligibility to be reviewed by senior Visa officer. Although the junior officer is positive about your eligibility so that is a good sign.. stay positive!

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Guys, just completed my landing formality at Coutts. Glad my PR journey ends smoothly. Let me know if anyone wants to do landing (flagpole) at coutts , i can advise

Feb 9, 2020
Still hoping and waiting for the email.

Just curious though...are some US residents asked to submit passport to Visa office in Canada? I see threads of guys talking about sending their passport to Canada. What's that about?
This is necessary for PR Visa stamp if you are from a non-exempt country.

Feb 9, 2020
I understand that, but are passports not sent to Visa offices in one's country of residence?
Depends on where you reside. If one resides in the US, then stamping is done in Canada. Usual method is to use UPS/FedEx with return labels to ship the passport and additional docs. There will be instructions in your PPR e-mail on the exact next steps post-approval.

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Today I called cic, and the agent said everything has passed.

AOR - oct 03
Med - passed oct 30
eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - passed
Vo - Edmonton
progress 79%. still waiting for the golden email.... Any golden email?????

Reactions: Tess007 and SAgrrl

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Today I called cic, and the agent said everything has passed.

AOR - oct 03
Med - passed oct 30
eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Security - passed
Vo - Edmonton
progress 79%. still waiting for the golden email.... Any golden email?????
same as you, aor 5th, edmonton, All checks passed