E.E / FSW applicant from India,
I just found this group now! o_O

AOR: October 1, 2019
Medicals Passed: October 11, 2019
My Biometrics completed: October 24, 2019
Spouse Biometrics Completed: January 20, 2020
RPRF request: February 8, 2020
Paid the very next day

After submitting RPRF, the additional documents are under review.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - October 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - October 24, 2019 Completed.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

77% complete - 40 days to go!

Never called and agent or called for notes.. maybe seen a few ghost updates.. I'm not sure..

Do you think the golden email is around the corner???
Please I'm getting anxious as time passes. Any thoughts? Got no information request so far... My spouse, she has not done any ECA. But my points were enough to land us an ITA. Hope that's not a problem here..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone,

E.E / FSW applicant from India,
I just found this group now! o_O

AOR: October 1, 2019
Medicals Passed: October 11, 2019
My Biometrics completed: October 24, 2019
Spouse Biometrics Completed: January 20, 2020
RPRF request: February 8, 2020
Paid the very next day

After submitting RPRF, the additional documents are under review.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - October 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - October 24, 2019 Completed.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

77% complete - 40 days to go!

Never called and agent or called for notes.. maybe seen a few ghost updates.. I'm not sure..

Do you think the golden email is around the corner???
Please I'm getting anxious as time passes. Any thoughts? Got no information request so far... My spouse, she has not done any ECA. But my points were enough to land us an ITA. Hope that's not a problem here..
All the best for your application!!

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Still hoping and waiting for the email.

Just curious though...are some US residents asked to submit passport to Visa office in Canada? I see threads of guys talking about sending their passport to Canada. What's that about?

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I am aor 31st October pnp outland and I have already cleared my medical exam and bio metric stage. Moreover, I got a GU on 02nd December. In order to check my application is status, I had decided to call in mid of January and as per agent we have met the eligibility and my VO is Sydney.
Should i call them again to know my status or order GCMS notes or wait for any further update from IRCC itself. any advise would be highly appreciated.
TIA

skye09

Nov 17, 2019
Hello I just got a reply from IRCC for a webform query. I'm a 22nd October AOR. The reply was

• The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
What does this means? I'm little confused. Anybody has/had such an experience?

@legalfalcon any insight?

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
13th February , but eligibility n criminality were passed on 12th January itself
Next step is Security. It may get passed with in a day to a week time(provided its not a long travel history). I did order gcms notes (200 pages long) mine was passed the same day of eligibility. Wish you luck

Viking-VM

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hello I just got a reply from IRCC for a webform query. I'm a 22nd October AOR. The reply was

• The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
What does this means? I'm little confused. Anybody has/had such an experience?

@legalfalcon any insight?
So if the 1st agent marks your eligibility as “met or recommended pass” it requires a review by senior officer. I think you have your eligibility among these status. Call CIC and be very specific while asking the question, they will let you know where do you stand. Just don’t be vague with them.

Reactions: skye09

Lion_King

Apr 12, 2019
hello

the lady on the phone said my eligibility is recommended as pass? so is my application approved? i am worried about my noc mismatch but if it is pass then are they okay with my noc? should i still be worried? what are chances of rejection now?

thank you for helping.