File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Similar update here
I called IRCC
Everything is just still in progress no definite update :(
AOR 12th October
FSW-O
CPC - Ottawa

I have a feeling that they have not started processing applications of people whose country of residence is US.
I dont know if its a good or bad sign.
Do you know on what date your application moved to CPC Ottawa?

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Im us based applicant. Good thing is that your file is in Ottawa vo, mine is still stuck at CIO Sydney
How do you know your file is till at CIO Sydney? My AOR is Oct 10 and my file moved to CPC on Jan 13th and few other members with similar AOR mentioned that even their file moved to CPC Ottawa on Jan 13th.

I am talking about US based applicants.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
How do you know your file is till at CIO Sydney? My AOR is Oct 10 and my file moved to CPC on Jan 13th and few other members with similar AOR mentioned that even their file moved to CPC Ottawa on Jan 13th.

I am not sure when my file moved from CIO to CPC but its been with the CPC since Mid January. Can you tell me how you found out when your file moved from CIC to CPC?

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
I am not sure when my file moved from CIO to CPC but its been with the CPC since Mid January. Can you tell me how you found out when your file moved from CIC to CPC?
I specifically asked IRCC agent and he confirmed that my file moved to CPC Ottawa on Jan 13th.

carmsz

Oct 15, 2016
Hello Guys, Its PPR for me. Received an "Information letter" in my cic profile with passport request. Is this the way it is ? Also I'm CEC category ,currently in Canada on Work Permit . So how do I proceed after they send me CoPR . I've seen in the forum where people do for inland landing interview here in Toronto without PPR request. Can anyone guide me ?

By the way my AOR is Oct 7th, CEC-Inland, Total 3 people in the application
hi can u share ur timeline pls?

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
No. I called them last week and security is not initiated still. After looking at Ottawa Myimmitracker progress, I feel like I have to wait 40-50 more days at least! I am in 61% progress now:oops:
@cdsoso 40-50 days Grrrrr. IRCC is the new USCIS (in terms of processing)

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi,

Still no update to my status:

AOR: October 18, 2019
Medical passed: November 13, 2019
ADR: November 13, 2019
ADR Submitted: January 10, 2020
BGC: January 12, 2020

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
No. I called them last week and security is not initiated still. After looking at Ottawa Myimmitracker progress, I feel like I have to wait 40-50 more days at least! I am in 61% progress now:oops:
I may be wrong ... but i would keep checking 30/45/60 days mark from date of transfer.
Also when u mentioned due date as mar 13 from u r gcms ...which is 60days from transfer.
As i said i might be wrong ... just my analysis... most of oct app, transferred around 90 days from aor
All of this , just my analysis.

vkr_v

Nov 12, 2019

Last time I raised a webform in first week of January that’s what it said. But I’m gonna call again after 11 feb.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
I may be wrong ... but i would keep checking 30/45/60 days mark from date of transfer.
Also when u mentioned due date as mar 13 from u r gcms ...which is 60days from transfer.
As i said i might be wrong ... just my analysis... most of oct app, transferred around 90 days from aor
All of this , just my analysis.
Based on my GCMS notes what I noticed is that in Correspondence section of GCMS notes the out going email was sent on Nov 12th (This is when CIO initiated the file transfer to CPC Ottawa). Exactly, after 60 days CPC Ottawa picked up my file which is Jan 13.
@cdsoso Can you confirm when your file transfer was initiated? Look under correspondence section "Outgoing"

Reactions: nextlevelife

vkr_v

Nov 12, 2019

I read that cio moves files to cpc after initial checks. So do you know your eligibility status?

nextlevelife

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Based on my GCMS notes what I noticed is that in Correspondence section of GCMS notes the out going email was sent on Nov 12th (This is when CIO initiated the file transfer to CPC Ottawa). Exactly, after 60 days CPC Ottawa picked up my file which is Jan 13.
@cdsoso Can you confirm when your file transfer was initiated? Look under correspondence section "Outgoing"
One more observation:
Oct aor’s who are got ppr as of now ... their app was not transfered or transfered within month of their aor.

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018

That's interesting. I got the RPRF on January 14th. Perhaps it was triggered by the move to cpc-o? However before the RPRF, my country of residence wasn't USA. For what it's worth, my CSE response said the eligibility assessment is currently valid (not sure what that means), and the rest has not initiated yet...