+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Feb 3, 2020
Hello
I received my AOR on october 4 and i didnt receive the PPR so far
Is there any whatsup link for october 2019 Aor please ? thank you in advance for your answers.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
Hello
I received my AOR on october 4 and i didnt receive the PPR so far
Is there any whatsup link for october 2019 Aor please ? thank you in advance for your answers.
Even I am in the same boat checking application daily but no changes. Can someone please share the whats app group details?
We can create a whats app group only for October AOR's to get updates.

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Expect the Golden mail anytime soon
Thanks.
I saw we have similar timeline. May I ask if you got the email for the ghost update?
I did not, and I am even not sure if mine was a ghost update (because when I logged in, the profile said updated, and my background check & ADR status did change).

richard989

Nov 13, 2019
My timeline so far as below:

AOR: Oct 2nd [CEC Inland]
Medical Passed: Oct 29th

Then no update until today [Feb 3rd], IRCC asked for additional documents: valid passport/travel documents within 7 days

I have searched everywhere on this forum for similar situations. Most people who has similar situations say that IRCC is requesting for a new passport since the old one is closing to expired date.

In my situation, I am not able to upload the new passport within 7 days since renewal time will be 21 days. Therefore, I have scanned and uploaded the old passport again, with a letter of explanation.

I am wondering, dose anybody here has the same or similar situation? Or is there any advice or recommendations?

Thank you kindly

karangarg

May 14, 2019
Congrats to those who finally received their golden emails! I'm really happy for you.

Can anyone please share your ghost messages? I can seem to notice them. In my application, I just noticed that the phrase "We will send you a message if this changes." is no longer there for the Review of Eligibility and Review of Additional Documents stages. How about for others?

Anyhow, here are my deets:
AOR: Oct 17, 2019
Medical: Nov. 4, 2019
Biometrics: Nov 7, 2019
VO: Sydney Australia

I'm not sure where I can find or check the other details though so I don't know if they have finally initiated the background check, etc.
Are you PNP Ontario candidate?

karangarg

May 14, 2019
I have my AOR on 12th October and there is no update on my account. No ghost update nothing. I know its a patience game but just trying to find out a realistic timeline considering they are giving out PR's to people who have November AOR's. Any people in the same boat?
Hi Shanel, kinda same here.. 63%is complete but no other updates at all.. I am PNP, are you too?

b.namit87

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I have a few questions, but first here is my timeline so far:

FSW-O
AOR: Oct 19, 2019
MEP/BIL: Nov 7, 2019
RPRF: Jan 14, 2020

Unlikely most applicants, I did not get any ghost update email right after MEP. My background check had stayed "we are processing your background check" from the beginning until today when I logged in my account and read that the profile was updated (no email notification though). Then I saw the following changes:
  • Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided..." to "Not applicable"
  • Background check changed from "We are processing your background check..." to "Your application is in progress..."
My questions are:
  1. should I be concerned that the review of addition document shows "not applicable"?
  2. judging from the status change, does it mean my real IP1 did not begin until now?
Would appreciate feedbacks, thanks!
Hi

I also have the same updates. Received RPRF 2 weeks back and paid it. No updates since. Please let me know if you get any updates.

shanelfc

Jan 29, 2020
Cab someone please share their CPC Ottawa experience? Is it a fast processing center or it is currently loaded with all the Sydney transferred cases?

mrahman92

Feb 1, 2018
AINP-EE- Inland
AOR: 10th Oct 2019
MEP: 30th Oct 2019
ADR (RCMP): 30th Oct 2019
ADR submitted: 15th Nov 2019
File Approved: 30th Jan 2020

VO: Etobicoke

I also had a paper application OINP-Master stream. On 30th Jan 2020, I received a message in my paper application portal that my paper application PR was withdrawn as my Express Entry application was approved. Any idea when I might receive PPR/Landing email?