>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sam25051992

Nov 25, 2019
Hi,

Below are my application details:
AOR: October 09, 2019
Medical Passed: Nov 06, 2019
Stream: CEC

However, after this no update for Biometrics (BIL). Does anyone has the same issue or delay which I have. Should not we receive the Biometrics Invitation on the same day our medicals are passed?

Please help.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Any specific reason why you ordered GCMS notes so early into the 6 month assessment period?
No, specific reason. But, at least I will get insight where my application is in the process. Also, I read on this forum that when you order GCMS, if your application has not been touched in long time by ordering GCMS notes may accelerate processing of the application (Not sure how true) but I felt worth giving a try.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Oh okay. But I personally feel that these sort of things could work against you. Most seniors would advise you getting GCMS after about 4 months in (about 70% of the processing time elapsed). This way, you could be sure that your application has moved a good way in, if it hasn't then it makes sense to see what is happening behind the scenes. At two months in, I think you'd simply be throwing away money for little or no gain.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Below are my application details:
AOR: October 09, 2019
Medical Passed: Nov 06, 2019
Stream: CEC

However, after this no update for Biometrics (BIL). Does anyone has the same issue or delay which I have. Should not we receive the Biometrics Invitation on the same day our medicals are passed?

Please help.
I think CEC Inland applicants are exempt from a biometric request.

jaibajrangbali

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-10-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Oh okay. But I personally feel that these sort of things could work against you. Most seniors would advise you getting GCMS after about 4 months in (about 70% of the processing time elapsed). This way, you could be sure that your application has moved a good way in, if it hasn't then it makes sense to see what is happening behind the scenes. At two months in, I think you'd simply be throwing away money for little or no gain.
When you say "things could work against you" what do you mean? I have read if you want to order GCMS notes, the right time to order is when R10 check is done.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Greetings,

AOR: October 10, 2019
Medical Passed: Nov 1st
Biometric updated on same day: Nov 7th
Since then no updates. I ordered GCMS notes on Nov 18th. My status was "Your Action Required" on Saturday 23rd the status changed to "Submitted" but no updates/changes on the profile. Anyone has any idea what could be the reason why the status changed to Submitted? Anyone with same situation/experience? Any response much appreciated.

Cheers!
Your action is required comes when they ask you for biometrics and once you give biometrics it changes back to Submitted status. Your biometrics should be visible in the cic timeline withinn24 to 48 hours max if you are an FSW O applicant. The status change is very common and you do not need any gcms notes to know about it.

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Oct 8th AOR (CEC).
Nov 4th MEP and BG status changed to "We are processing your background check" the same day.
Got email on Nov 5th saying there is an update. No change in Profile.
Nov 14th the online application was showing "Profile/Status updated". But no update again.
Called CIC today and it seems like the ghost update may be due to criminality pass. Not sure if the application is moving at right speed.

Any thoughts?

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Oct 8th AOR (CEC).
Nov 4th MEP and BG status changed to "We are processing your background check" the same day.
Got email on Nov 5th saying there is an update. No change in Profile.
Nov 14th the online application was showing "Profile/Status updated". But no update again.
Called CIC today and it seems like the ghost update may be due to criminality pass. Not sure if the application is moving at right speed.

Any thoughts?

Hey mind to share what is shown in your application status? I’m aor Oct 9. Mine still says “you may not hear from us...”

iJass

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
British Columbia
AOR: Oct 10
MEP: Oct 30
RCMP Fingerprint Request: Oct 30
Submitted on: Nov 18
Additional Documents Required: Nov 7
Submitted on: Nov 11

Now it just says:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Hey mind to share what is shown in your application status? I’m aor Oct 9. Mine still says “you may not hear from us...”
I guess you are referring to this statement "You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.". This statement appears in every application after MEP I guess.

Hanna6766

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
AOR: Oct 10
MEP: Oct 30
RCMP Fingerprint Request: Oct 30
Submitted on: Nov 18
Additional Documents Required: Nov 7
Submitted on: Nov 11

Now it just says:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Hey in which category did you applied?