Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hi All, Is Anyone from Oct -2019 still waiting for PPR.
Still waiting of course. But it was also kinda my bad.
After such a wait, I and my girl decided to get married. 3 days later the PPR mail came.

So now I have a CoPR, but my application is back to submitted after being approved.
Sent to IRCC some forms regarding the marriage, paid the processing fees for the lady, and she also gave her biometrics 1st of March.
So almost 3 months are gone already, and no updates.

Another mention here, she was part of the application from the very beginning as a non-accompanying common-law partner. So she has been processed with medicals, police certificates, and all already. No idea what's taking IRCC so long...

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Absolutely terrible... if I knew it would take years to conclude this process, I wouldn't have applied probably.
And these days they're probably prioritizing Ukrainians and students. The students are Mr Trudeau's main $$ fountain.

So tbh, I don't expect any news this year. Medicals expire again at the end of November.

Last edited:

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
How is it going people?
Am I the only one from Oct 2019 still waiting around here?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
How is it going people?
Am I the only one from Oct 2019 still waiting around here?
Ohh.. 2019 AORs still waiting?? I guess there is some mistake. You need to contact some one. I see 2019 people started landing here from 2021 end.

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Ohh.. 2019 AORs still waiting?? I guess there is some mistake. You need to contact some one. I see 2019 people started landing here from 2021 end.
I don't really know....
I've sent dozens of web forms and all. I'll probably give them another 6 months or so and then most likely gonna cancel the application.

You can't possibly imagine the level of frustration and mental damage this thing has caused me. Not even to mention all the time and money to collect all the necessary documentation, translations etc.

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
I don't really know....
I've sent dozens of web forms and all. I'll probably give them another 6 months or so and then most likely gonna cancel the application.

You can't possibly imagine the level of frustration and mental damage this thing has caused me. Not even to mention all the time and money to collect all the necessary documentation, translations etc.
Hello. Have you considered speaking to a lawyer and submitting a Writ of Mandamus? Appreciate this may be an extra cost but provided you have met all the requirements and provided everything required by IRCC, this may speed up your application? Best of luck!

Reactions: paneka penalty

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hello. Have you considered speaking to a lawyer and submitting a Writ of Mandamus? Appreciate this may be an extra cost but provided you have met all the requirements and provided everything required by IRCC, this may speed up your application? Best of luck!
If you look at my signature, indeed I have met all the requirements.
I will Google this "Writ of Mandamus" - the first time I hear about it. Or if you have a link, please share.

I'm willing to contact an immigration lawyer indeed at this point. I really want this charade concluded within 6 months max. We either move to CA, or have the process closed for good. I'm really tired of waiting, can't even describe my rage.

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
If you look at my signature, indeed I have met all the requirements.
I will Google this "Writ of Mandamus" - the first time I hear about it. Or if you have a link, please share.

I'm willing to contact an immigration lawyer indeed at this point. I really want this charade concluded within 6 months max. We either move to CA, or have the process closed for good. I'm really tired of waiting, can't even describe my rage.
Abramovich & Tchern Immigration Lawyers
Contact the above lawyer for Mandamus. Don't cancel your application. You will regret it in future.

Reactions: andreiger