+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ashruu

Nov 27, 2021
@legalfalcon

Sir,

Am in desperate need of suggestion. Am an oct 2019 PR applicant, I had applied as spouse not accompanying at that time. After 2 years circumstances have changed. Am now 5 months pregnant and still willing to travel for birth of my child. I wanted to apply visiting visa for my husband however I see huge rejections on so many cases reason "we are not confident that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay"

Can my husband apply a visiting visa on his own without mentioning anything about me or stating that I have a PR? would that create an issue because I did submit my husband passport copies as well when i applied for my PR

please help as this is our first child I want my husband to be with me.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
@legalfalcon

Sir,

Am in desperate need of suggestion. Am an oct 2019 PR applicant, I had applied as spouse not accompanying at that time. After 2 years circumstances have changed. Am now 5 months pregnant and still willing to travel for birth of my child. I wanted to apply visiting visa for my husband however I see huge rejections on so many cases reason "we are not confident that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay"

Can my husband apply a visiting visa on his own without mentioning anything about me or stating that I have a PR? would that create an issue because I did submit my husband passport copies as well when i applied for my PR

please help as this is our first child I want my husband to be with me.
Not mentioning you would be misrepresentation. You are his wife, he must declare that. Good luck

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Guys it's PPR..!!!

AOR : 3RD OCTOBER 2019(SINP EXPRESS ENTRY)
VISA OFFICE : SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
3RD REMED : CLEARED ON 31ST JANUARY
PPR MAIL : 16TH FEBRUARY 11:30 P.M.

Reactions: Chihaz

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Finally here it comes!

Oct/19/2019: AoR (FSW)
Nov/11/2019: MEP
Nov/12/2019: BIO
Jan/14/2020: ADR RPRF
Mar/09/2020: ADR Statutory question
Jan/28/2022: 2nd medical request
Feb/15/2022: 2nd medical passed
Feb/18/2022: RFV e-mail

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen01 and Chihaz

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Finally here it comes!

Oct/19/2019: AoR (FSW)
Nov/11/2019: MEP
Nov/12/2019: BIO
Jan/14/2020: ADR RPRF
Mar/09/2020: ADR Statutory question
Jan/28/2022: 2nd medical request
Feb/15/2022: 2nd medical passed
Feb/19/2022: RFV e-mail
Congratulations when your file got approved?(security check status?))

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Congratulations when your file got approved?(security check status?))
Thx. I don't think mine was approved until now. Right around the pandemic outbreak in March 2020, my eligibility was recommended pass while the criminality & security did not start. Hope this helps.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR - 16 oct. 2019
Upfront medicals Jan 2021
ADR recd on 25 Jan 2022 for PCC, Re-med., POF & IMM5669e
All docs submitted on 15 Jan 2022
Re-med updated on 17 Jan 2022
RFV mail received on 18 Jan 2022

Reactions: Carmen01

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi All,

Can you pls share whatsapp/telegram link for joining Post Copr group ? thanks a lot

Mrsingh94

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon sir, I have a small query. If I get married after receiving copr but before completing landing. Does it complicate my case? And What would be the process after that?

ont

May 23, 2020
It finally happened!

Timeline:
AOR: Oct 10, 2019 (FSW Outland)
Medical passed: Oct 24, 2019
Request for additional documents: March 6, 2020 (selected for in-depth security check)
Additional documents submitted: March 11, 2020
Application approved (from GCMS notes): September 5, 2020
Re-medicals requested: December 13, 2021
Re-medical submitted to IRCC: December 19, 2021
Re-police certificate requested: December 19, 2021
Re-police certificate submitted to IRCC: December 27, 2021
PR portal invitation: February 3, 2022 (replied same day)
PR portal credentials received: February 4, 2022
Photos submitted to PR Confirmation portal: February 4, 2022
Application finalized & eCOPR: March 2, 2022

874 days
2 years, 4 months, and 23 days

We are a party of 3, applied from US, were managed in the Ottawa office. Requested GCMS notes 3 times during this time.

If someone is still waiting, don't lose your hope!

Reactions: Decaor2019

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone
@legalfalcon
AOR October 2019
Vo: Ottawa

We got gu last night and as security check was started on Jan 25 we thought that it got ended. Our medical was extended till April 2022, however they asked medical exam following gu!

Is it good sign? Finalizing? What does it include?

Thanks for your help

dolls

Mar 17, 2022
Hi everyone, @legalfalcon ,

I am an Oct 2019 applicant. In Dec 2021, IRCC contacted me to re-submit my medicals. I did the tests at one of their authorized panel physicians center on 19 Jan 2022. My panel physician submitted my e-Medical report with my surname spelt incorrectly and used a wrong IME# (most likely another applicant's). As a result, my IRCC profile is still showing medicals not received after almost 2 months!

They've refused to take responsibility and keep saying that they informed the IRCC London Regional Medical Office of the error and it will be corrected, so they've done their part. But this is 2 months now. After multiple emails from myself to the physicians, they finally sent me a response from their IRCC contact stating:
... this (i.e. my e-Medical report) was submitted as an upfront medical result (UMI), the client has the responsibility of informing her visa office of her UMI number which she does not appear to have done. (I do not even know my "visa office", and never had to contact any such visa office in the past. The last time I did my medicals, the panel physician uploaded the report on e-Medical system. IRCC's instruction letter also states the same. Thirdly, there is no link on my IRCC profile to upload any new documents). Her visa office had issued her medical instructions with an IME number and as this is the medical result linked to her application, this is the reason why her online status has not been updated (since this IME has not been completed) (I think what IRCC means here is that the wrong IME# the physician gave me does not match the IME# given to me by IRCC, so they could not make a link between the medical report and my profile). The simple way to resolve the issue is for the client to send a message to her visa office to inform them that she did not use the IME number they issued to her but that she performed an upfront medical under UMI U00XXXXXXX (this was also generated by the panel physician).

In essence, IRCC is saying it is my fault my medicals have not been uploaded, even though the panel physician submitted the wrong information. Secondly, if the IRCC London medical office received an e-medical report with my passport and UMI details, was that not sufficient to find and upload my results? Third, I am not sure where my visa office is. My last GCMS states Primary office: CPC-Ottawa; Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office. Does this mean that Ottawa is my "visa office". Does anyone know how I can contact them?

Please can someone advise me on how to get this matter resolved asap.

Thanks!

Last edited: