+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

fivewat

Sep 5, 2019
HI Guys,,
i'm the Sponsor of my wife and here in BC,
i sent my wife spousal sponsorship application and they received it Oct 1, 2018.
Good luck to us.
Hi How has it been for your application? Could you share your experience please? I am sponsoring my wife who lives in Russia so hope to better understand the journey that you ave been through. Thank a million.

halifaxlovers

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
19-10-2018
Doc's Request.
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
06-03-2019
Did you apply inside Canada? Changing status from visitor to work permit?
Hello,

Yes, I did apply from within Canada online.

Regards.

Oct29

Sep 18, 2019
Any october applicant whose file stuck at mississuaga and not tranferred to LVO .No Background checking ,no update after medical(in january) .Its almost a year now ,still no movement .Did calls and webform but Got nothing ,I wonder how unfair it is .Is there anyone who knows about case processing at missisuaga . I am so much worried

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Any october applicant whose file stuck at mississuaga and not tranferred to LVO .No Background checking ,no update after medical(in january) .Its almost a year now ,still no movement .Did calls and webform but Got nothing ,I wonder how unfair it is .Is there anyone who knows about case processing at missisuaga . I am so much worried
Oh no :( Did you try requesting for gcms notes? Might help to know few details about your application...

Reactions: Oct29

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Also, keep calling them since your app is in mississauga. They shouldn’t have an excuse of not knowing anything since it’s not in local vo. Highlight that it’s almost a year and you havent heard anything (even at least bgc).

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Oh dear - that sounds so frustrating. Do you have an acknowledgement of receipt at least? The SA?
As soon as your year anniversary is up you should request notes and a formal update.
The ECAS and GCKey are rather useless for getting updates - they don't bother to update those if they are super busy. I hope you find that things have been happening all along.

Oct29

Sep 18, 2019
Oh no :( Did you try requesting for gcms notes? Might help to know few details about your application...
Also, keep calling them since your app is in mississauga. They shouldn’t have an excuse of not knowing anything since it’s not in local vo. Highlight that it’s almost a year and you havent heard anything (even at least bgc).
Oh dear - that sounds so frustrating. Do you have an acknowledgement of receipt at least? The SA?
As soon as your year anniversary is up you should request notes and a formal update.
The ECAS and GCKey are rather useless for getting updates - they don't bother to update those if they are super busy. I hope you find that things have been happening all along.
Thanks guys for such a kind information .Ok I will try GCMS again ,though ordered and got gcms in august as well and was showing that criminality,security, is yet to start and eligibilty in process. .Sponsorship approval and medicals already done in january 2019 and yes ,I have AOR 1. I would also like to know will Webform cause more delays for my application if i go for it twice/thrice beause cic website says you can webform us if processing taking longer than 12months .But ecas and gckey is really useless and i have to opt another method for update .I want to email them highlighting the same .

Reactions: pinkribbons01

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
hello, I have been following along for quite a bit and just checking if there is anyone here still waiting for ppr? I am patiently waiting for sponsorship to come through. gckey says 20 days left. I emailed Goodale, the immigration minister, my MP all along this waiting time. they all have been replying with similar status - criminality not yet initiated and cannot be expedited. My Visa Office is Nairobi and that is where the files have been sent to. my timeline is:
application received- October 9, 2018
started processing files - Feb 1
Acknowmemt of receipt-feb 2
biometrics request letter- feb 13
sponsor eligibility approval-feb 15
biometrics received/completed-feb 18
files sent to Visa Office Nairobi-Feb 22
started processing files-feb 28
ghost update improvement coming to your account-March 4
track your estimated processing time update progress bar-march 6
medical request-april 16
medical submitted-may 17
medical passed- may 20
invitation to pre arrival services- July 5
documents requested birth certificate of newborn son- July 8
ghost update - July 28
nothing since then.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
hello, I have been following along for quite a bit and just checking if there is anyone here still waiting for ppr? I am patiently waiting for sponsorship to come through. gckey says 20 days left. I emailed Goodale, the immigration minister, my MP all along this waiting time. they all have been replying with similar status - criminality not yet initiated and cannot be expedited. My Visa Office is Nairobi and that is where the files have been sent to. my timeline is:
medical request-april 16
medical submitted-may 17
medical passed- may 20
ghost update - July 28
nothing since then.
How upsetting ((( u got pre arrival in July and still nothing.. I don’t know what to do in this case except on just to wait or connect mp... hope soon u get some good news!!!!

Reactions: fidodido098

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
How upsetting ((( u got pre arrival in July and still nothing.. I don’t know what to do in this case except on just to wait or connect mp... hope soon u get some good news!!!!
I hope so too. I'm still debating whether it would be worth it to order and wait for gcms notes.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I hope so too. I'm still debating whether it would be worth it to order and wait for gcms notes.
I would ))) i read here it costs just 5$, so kind of u will know what is the hold about.... maybe just a busy office there?!

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi all,
I had interview yesterday,
They said I had to bring with me marriage photos and proof of communication, but she only asked to see marriage photos. At the end of interview I sad to her I also have proof of communication do you want to see? And she said no it’s not necessary now, I think everything it’s ok
Does it mean she passed my eligibility or not?

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
medical request-april 16
medical submitted-may 17
medical passed- may 20
ghost update - July 28
nothing since then.
I am!! Still waiting for ppr from Manila vo.

We havent received any update since feb (pre-arrival). Gcms notes also state that it’s for passport request since APRIL yet no news...

We’re hitting 12 months real soon and still with waiting game... :(

Reactions: fidodido098

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
I am!! Still waiting for ppr from Manila vo.

We havent received any update since feb (pre-arrival). Gcms notes also state that it’s for passport request since APRIL yet no news...

We’re hitting 12 months real soon and still with waiting game... :(
I wonder what happened to our case officers.

fidodido098

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
Doc's Request.
08-07-2019
AOR Received.
02-02-2019
File Transfer...
22-02-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
One more week untill we officially hit October. Maybe we will hear something next week.