+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
Did you guys have to give your biometrics? My wifes from the Philippines. And if yes where do you do it?

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
i got my medical last feb 8,2019 .. and they email me na process sya s missisauga.. and what next do u think bro? so yeah naka landing ka na ba ..
My husband hasn’t landed yet, but will be landing in a few days. I guess next step for you is background check.

No she just did her medicals on January 25th she passed it. Just no update after that.
Has background check started yet?

Remiel

Dec 14, 2018
My husband hasn’t landed yet, but will be landing in a few days. I guess next step for you is background check.

Has background check started yet?
Did yours Cic application change when your Husband passed the medical exam? Like background check and Final decision? Or they just asked for the passport right away?

Last edited:

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Did yours Cic application change when your Husband passed the medical exam? Like background check and Final decision? Or they just asked for the passport right away?
Ya it changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." after a few days. But, final decision didn't show up until he received his Visa stamp and COPR.

Reactions: Remiel

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Wow, that's strange!
The spreadsheets show almost all of Nov. and half the Dec. applicants have their AOR's.
I guess they are not working on those beyond Oct. 9th yet?
I’m confused why they keep telling me before Oct 9 when other people have received their AOR. Maybe the others received letters from Mississauga?