+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Your comment is due to your lack of understanding. Call centers only can look at files or send a notice to Visa offices. They DO NOT process files. Give them a call and learn about why there is a call center.
i meant the call center has a long waiting time when you call them

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
i meant the call center has a long waiting time when you call them
And I have first hand experience with IRCC mishandling immigration application/extended delays. So, I'm not waiting for them to screw up and follow up with my application status.

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
I see. So because of long waiting time you condemn other callers instead of asking IRCC to have a better response time/personals and resources.
i am not condemning anybody, i m just saying people should call only when they have something important, not just to check if they are still working on oct 9 applications or not :)

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
i am not condemning anybody, i m just saying people should call only when they have something important, not just to check if they are still working on oct 9 applications or not :)
Please go back and read your wording when you addressed me. You have the right to your opinion but the way you expressing it shouldn't be condescending. And following up with my application after 4 months of silence is not illegitimate reason.

Reactions: ritvik123

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Please go back and read your wording when you addressed me. You have the right to your opinion but the way you expressing it shouldn't be condescending. And following up with my application after 4 months of silence is not illegitimate reason.
i m sorry but I didnt mean to put down anyone,you wrote u have a ritual of calling IRCC every monday and what I was trying to say was,no wonder they have such long waiting time,I know it is a long n painful process but people who just call them for no reason are wasting limited resources and making the wait time longer for genuine callers who have genuine issues

Reactions: malwai3x

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
i m sorry but I didnt mean to put down anyone,you wrote u have a ritual of calling IRCC every monday and what I was trying to say was,no wonder they have such long waiting time,I know it is a long n painful process but people who just call them for no reason are wasting limited resources and making the wait time longer for genuine callers who have genuine issues
I hope next time you call you won't need to wait long to be served.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Here's the thing - the individual isn't calling for no reason. The person is calling because it's been 4 months and they haven't heard anything, and they are trying to hold our Ministry of Immigration and Citizenship accountable for the gongshow. It's literally the only thing they can do. Not having ANY news on their file for 4 months IS a genuine issue.

What is really contributing to long wait times is a record number of vacancies in the Federal Government and poor planning around prompt service for Canadians. The call centre staff should not be blamed for this nor verbally abused - as they are in the same sad vortex. If you don't like the wait times, write to your MP and without bashing call centre staff who have to deal with all kinds of frustration, suggest that they put pressure on to ensure proper staffing.

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
So far all my correspondence came from Sydney. They requested additional documents on January 28th.
Hello,
Same thing happened with me, they emailed me an AOr then i called them this afternoon, they said they have returned my application. I am waiting for it in the mail. Just wondering, did you resubmit the entire application? How about the fee did you make another payment?

Thank you and wishing you all the best in your application.

Empress1

Aug 11, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
18-6-2018
AOR Received.
8-8-2018
Hello,
Same thing happened with me, they emailed me an AOr then i called them this afternoon, they said they have returned my application. I am waiting for it in the mail. Just wondering, did you resubmit the entire application? How about the fee did you make another payment?

Sorry to hear but I know the feeling all too well. That happened to me last August . However I resubmitted the application with the most updated checklist and the other document that was missing. I also used the same receipt . Good luck

Reactions: Bbkj0808

is801

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hello,

this is the first time I heard they return a file after AOR, do they do that?

Empress1

Aug 11, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
POS
App. Filed.......
18-6-2018
AOR Received.
8-8-2018
this is the first time I heard they return a file after AOR, do they do that?
Yes they did that to me. It's an awful feeling and to start all over again.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello Everyone, I was checking the application statis on www.cic.gc.ca and it still says that the sponsorship is in process. One thing though, I received my AOR on 04 Jan 2019 and there is a new line says , a letter was sent to me via mail on January 30,2019 but still didn't receive any!
Anyone ever came across such thing? what can that be?

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello Everyone, I was checking the application statis on www.cic.gc.ca and it still says that the sponsorship is in process. One thing though, I received my AOR on 04 Jan 2019 and there is a new line says , a letter was sent to me via mail on January 30,2019 but still didn't receive any!
Anyone ever came across such thing? what can that be?
Just called them, its for over payment amount that they will return back to the Credit Card!
Its been a month already since AOR and they have confirmed that they DIDNT start with the check for my eligibility to sponsor!
I WANT TO CRY NOW!