+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

schokolade

Dec 6, 2018
Hi
I sent the application on the 2nd of October 2018 and today my application was returned to the missing signature...

I have questions

When I resubmit my application , do documents ( police certificate and country specific requirements )which have to be submitted within certain period of time need to be updated considering on the date we submit from now , not the date we submitted first ?

Plus I found sealing of my police certificate opened on the returned application and it has to be sealed when it’s submitted ...
This time I resubmit my application.. so do I need to get this police certificate again?
This is also what I’m concerned...

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
I think one thing we have all learned is that there is no consistency at all. They said they were processing October 9th applications the first week in January. I got an SA email, and yet my linked application in ECAS and GCKey says absolutely nothing. I submitted to Sydney and the file ended up in Mississauga.
I've just accepted that it will happen when it happens, and not a minute sooner.

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Quick question for those of you that have already been through this.

We are submitting screenshots from our online banking for transfers that have been made back and forth. All of them are identical have both our names on them the only change is the amount and date.

The issue is they are in Spanish we are thinking of getting one certified translated and attach the rest for extra proof. Would you recommend getting each one translated? Most of our documents are in Spanish and require translation and the price is adding up.

Thoughts?
My husband and I translated his birth certificate, police certificate and our marriage certificate from Spanish to English. Our western union transfer receipts are in Spanish and I just left those as is.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
I think one thing we have all learned is that there is no consistency at all. They said they were processing October 9th applications the first week in January. I got an SA email, and yet my linked application in ECAS and GCKey says absolutely nothing. I submitted to Sydney and the file ended up in Mississauga.
I've just accepted that it will happen when it happens, and not a minute sooner.
Correct.....No consistency at all.
Seems like you take your family sponsorship application and throw it into a ' big black hole '.
Someone is making the decisions and they need to be fair, honest, and respectful.
Remember there are many anxious Canadian families waiting. 12 months is a long time for some.

I've just accepted that I need to have a beer today!

olivia4830

Sep 16, 2018
Awesome! I (sponsor) got the "Application will be processed at CPC-Mississauga" email the day after we got the medical request.
Hi again, my wife did her medical at IOM on jan 24th, how long does it take to show up on ecas and to see if she passed? Thank you

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi again, my wife did her medical at IOM on jan 24th, how long does it take to show up on ecas and to see if she passed? Thank you
Hello, our gckey showed “medical passed” the next day, but it probably depends. if there’s no update after 3 business days, she can call IOM to follow up.

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
application received at Sydney on October 13, 2018. No AOR yet. How can I link my application to GCKey online? I will need to wait for the AOR or what? and isnt it too long to not get AOR yet? how can i get an update?

olivia4830

Sep 16, 2018
Hello, our gckey showed “medical passed” the next day, but it probably depends. if there’s no update after 3 business days, she can call IOM to follow up.
Thanks, my wife and i were trying to link the application into gckeys, unfortunately after 5 unsuccesful attempts, its locked out for 24hrs..the only way my wife and i can track the application is through ecas..there is no difference right either way?

nina0304

Jan 27, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Request
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hi. We dont have gckey account so we are just checking the update in ECAS. It shows there that they received the medical results last january 20. Will it show in ECAS whether i passed the medical or not?

nina0304

Jan 27, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Med's Request
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Timeline:

Application Received : November 7, 2018
AOR: Dec 20, 2018
Sponsor Approval: December 24
Application transfer to Missisauga: Dec 28
Medical exam request: Dec 31
Medical done: January 11
Medical Result Received ( jan 18-20 ) no specific date stated online.

I dont have gckey account. Will it show online whether i passed the medical or not?