***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
from my experience they took my original passport and also a driving license to make sure it was the same person. Also I brought a personal picture with me but they didn't take it they used their camara so three days after that I can see that the medical passed in my account

In my opinion, it does not make sense to send anything because the result of the medical examination goes automatically
YES what I hear, doctors take their own pictures but most dont take photocopies of ppt

Reactions: MuAn

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
hello guys new here,

i just want to share my timeline

Application submitted - Sept. 28, 2018
Application received - October 2, 2018
Ecas linked - October 4, 2018
AOR1 - December 5, 2015
Gckey Linked - December 14, 2018
Decision made for sponsor ecas - January 4,2019
Medical Request - January 7, 2019
Medical done - January 10, 2019
Transfer to Mvo - January 10,2019
Sponsor Approval - January 15,2019
Medical passed - January 17, 2019

right now,no update on gckey or ecas.
bgc not starting yet.

After mailing out your application, how do you get notified if they received it? by tracking your courier? what's ECAS linked?

Reactions: kupaloidzmarkie

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
After mailing out your application, how do you get notified if they received it? by tracking your courier? what's ECAS linked?
No nothing you would need to trace , neither it is traceable by public ( Only Australian System medicals can be traced, Canada followed that as I read, may be someday we shall follow more).
You will see "Medical results have been received">ECAS . ALSO "You passed the medical">>GCkeys. BUt make sure to send that Tracking sheet otherwise they at the 11th hour will look for that sheet and will ask you to upload the same, as it happened with members here. Clerks have easy access to tracking rather than actual Medicals before final PPR which I think stays in CMO's office at the VO

I can see following 3 lines daily on ecas since 3 months SOLID, nothing below those 3 lines, so you know. This will stay ON for many months be prepared :) :) :-

Permanent Residence

1. We received xxxxx xxxx xxxx's application for permanent residence on xxxxx, 2018.

2. We sent xxxxxx xxxx xxxx medical instructions on xxxxx, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. Medical results have been received.

Last edited:

cantthinkofaname

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Got the “medical passed” yesterday.

Still need to upload some documents, hopefully will get all that done next week.

Then back to waiting.

I would second the recommendation to go to IOM in Manila.

I’ve read about St. Luke’s running up the bill, on top of being more expensive anyway.

lhenzcrafterz

Jan 19, 2019
we only knew that they received it when we checked ecas and its shows there that they received it.

ecas linked means it shows that we were able to finally see our application after numerous tries. sometimes the updates shows in ecas first before gckey..

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Your appl. will be in Sydney , doesn't have to go to Mississ. or it may be . Any Visa office can finalize such applications . Finally it has to go to VO where applicant lives. OURs 4 example :- we got an email re; transfer to NDVO but I phoned today she says it does not matter ,file is still here. And of course reminded me of 1 year total time. Your file can be sitting here in Sydney but wife's local VO could be working on it thru GCMS,no BS we were told this by agent ! No wonder these days applicant's Background checks also starts while the file is here. World has shrunk to too small with the help of Technology/Internets.
Please ask any other Qs don't hesitate :)
They will always remind you of the 1-year average as per the IRCC website. Part of the procedure.
It's my understanding the local VO for the PA will get a " recommendation " from CIC prior
to the file transfer. This could include interview request if they feel your application is not strong enough.
Many files are being transferred from Sydney to Mississauga for whatever reasons?
From what the agent has told you it seems they can make it go faster. It's good they can use technology
to speed things up depending on how they perceive your case.
After all this is Canada....Hopefully everything will be done with dignity and respect.
:)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They will always remind you of the 1-year average as per the IRCC website. Part of the procedure.
It's my understanding the local VO for the PA will get a " recommendation " from CIC prior
to the file transfer. This could include interview request if they feel your application is not strong enough.
Many files are being transferred from Sydney to Mississauga for whatever reasons?
From what the agent has told you it seems they can make it go faster. It's good they can use technology
to speed things up depending on how they perceive your case.
After all this is Canada....Hopefully everything will be done with dignity and respect.
:)
Thanks for a wise reply. Even Isaw few files were finalized by Sydney itself.

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys my wife just received medical request Yesterday. Can anyone tell me what kind of exam they will do to her? And shes about to have her menstruation any advice on that? Shes from the Philippines btw.
where do they sent email about medical is it on gckey?

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Congrats!!! Can you share your timeline please?
PA from the Philippines | Application received in Sydney Oct 12, 2018 | AOR1 Dec 7, 2018 | DM in Ecas for Sponsorship Application: Jan 4, 2019 | Medical request: Jan 7 | File will be processed in CPC Mississauga email: January 8 | SA: Jan 14 | Medical exam: Jan 10 | Medical passed: Jan 11 | BGC in process: Jan 18 | DM in Ecas for PR Application: Jan 19

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
PA from the Philippines | Application received in Sydney Oct 12, 2018 | AOR1 Dec 7, 2018 | DM in Ecas for Sponsorship Application: Jan 4, 2019 | Medical request: Jan 7 | File will be processed in CPC Mississauga email: January 8 | SA: Jan 14 | Medical exam: Jan 10 | Medical passed: Jan 11 | BGC in process: Jan 18 | DM in Ecas for PR Application: Jan 19
I'm the PA from Philippines too.. Is that mean u get request for medical first than sponsorship approval?

Reactions: kupaloidzmarkie