+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
i can finally call this place home for good as of today.
Landed at etobicoke so smooth as me...
thank you all... good luck
Congratulations
Did you receive AIP i think your file was transferred to etobicoke after SA i have same situation and so worried now please reply

austin_c1

Feb 23, 2018
Hello I applied and my application was received Oct 18 2019.
In april I received a Letter in the mail saying they tried to send me instructions to get medicals in November(never received) any we did the medical and finger prints the next day. A week later they received them. Then April 23 iI was approved as a sponsor.

Question
We didn't apply for a work permit. So what should we expect next?
And how long......
Thanks good luck to all!

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Recieved PA Eligibility Passed today. Which should be a happy time. Except they sent another request letter for the 21 year old who we have no way of contacting to.complete any forms. We have sent a declaration twice now and they just keep asking. So we will try again to contact him and send another notarized declaration and hope they dont decide my husband is ineligible :(

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
Application received at IRCC- Mississauga October 19,2018
AOR November 07,2018
MR: Jan 03, 2019
Med Approved Jan 12, 2019
BGC started Feb 11, 2019

April 11,2019 Ghost Update, no changes seen on ECAS & GCKey

April 17, 2019 Ghost Update (Morning)

April 17, 2019 Eligibility Passed (Afternoon)

April 18 2019 Received email SA & PA passed

April 18, 2019 DM on ECAS for both SA & PA

April 25, 2019 : Message on ECAS SA side “We sent you correspondence on April 23, 2019 about the decision on your application.”

April 29, 2019: Received OWP in the mail

May 2, 2019: Received Email with attached landing letter informing us to wait for Vancouver office to contact us for appointment date for finalization of my PR.

May 23, 2019: Received email about incorrect information from the email received on May 2, 2019. “Sponsor Parents and Grand Parents” corrected to Spousal Sponsorship.

May 27,2019: Landed as immigrant, new SIN acquired as PR.

June 11,2019: PR Card received in the mail

Congratulations to those who got their PR Cards, to those who are still waiting, I wish you all the best and hope yours will come soon.

NateAlexander

Apr 21, 2015
App. Filed.......
10-26-2018
Med's Request
01-12-2019
Med's Done....
02-21-2019
My husband is Canadian and I’m American.

We submitted our application and it was received on October 26th 2018. We applied through the Open Work Permit program, and didn’t hear anything for a long while.

January 12th 2019 - Received Instructions for Medical exam (Completed Fed 1st 2019)

February 21st 2019 - Medical exam furthered for more information (preexisting diagnosis from the states that needed to be reviewed)

February 28th - OWP Received

May 14th 2019 - Additional medical completed

May 28th 2019 - Additional Medical received

June 5th - Application Processing

I checked on June 8th, and the status had been changed to decision made.

We haven’t received ANY correspondence at all yet. Does anyone know how long the next steps take? Should I be prepping for anything? I did check under my husband Sponsorship Application, and his says decision made as well.

We haven’t paid our Right to Permanent Residence fee yet, so could that possibly be the issue?

Thanks for any help!

Jazzercise

Sep 25, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019

We submitted our application and it was received on October 26th 2018. We applied through the Open Work Permit program, and didn’t hear anything for a long while.

January 12th 2019 - Received Instructions for Medical exam (Completed Fed 1st 2019)

February 21st 2019 - Medical exam furthered for more information (preexisting diagnosis from the states that needed to be reviewed)

We haven’t received ANY correspondence at all yet. Does anyone know how long the next steps take? Should I be prepping for anything? I did check under my husband Sponsorship Application, and his says decision made as well.

We haven’t paid our Right to Permanent Residence fee yet, so could that possibly be the issue?

Thanks for any help!
At this point there's really no timeline for anything. You could receive a letter stating your app is complete as soon as any minute now, to weeks down the line. So just wait some more and keep in mind that all is well. More good news will come down the line. (FYI, I got DM both sides weeks ago, still no letter stating my app is complete. I did get AIP only two days prior to DM, though sponsor never received SA letter... None of this is unusual, as crazy as it sounds. Anyway, I'm just waiting too!)

Oh, and about that right of PR fee: it's not an issue. You will pay this at your landing interview.

Reactions: NateAlexander

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018

Thanks for any help!
You have to pay the right of PR before the landing interview, they don't accept payments at the interview
Not paying it delays the pr

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
At this point there's really no timeline for anything. You could receive a letter stating your app is complete as soon as any minute now, to weeks down the line. So just wait some more and keep in mind that all is well. More good news will come down the line. (FYI, I got DM both sides weeks ago, still no letter stating my app is complete. I did get AIP only two days prior to DM, though sponsor never received SA letter... None of this is unusual, as crazy as it sounds. Anyway, I'm just waiting too!)

Oh, and about that right of PR fee: it's not an issue. You will pay this at your landing interview.
That is incorrect information, right of pr must be paid before landing interview