+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Jezucilla

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
OK so after 30 mins on hold and 5 mins talking with the IRCC rep., she said my BGC is still in progress and not done yet... i wonder why i got ghost update then....
I’m also in background check and waiting. I went home for Christmas, maybe that’s why mine is taking longer? I remember you said you were going home too? Or was it someone else? Maybe they need to check more because of that? I have no idea, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much!! In every other month it seems like they were sending AIP and everything else without chronological order. We will get ours soon, don’t worry!!

Reactions: baimmeb

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
I’m also in background check and waiting. I went home for Christmas, maybe that’s why mine is taking longer? I remember you said you were going home too? Or was it someone else? Maybe they need to check more because of that? I have no idea, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much!! In every other month it seems like they were sending AIP and everything else without chronological order. We will get ours soon, don’t worry!!
yeah i went home for chinese new year in Jan and just come back in april lol

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
what number do you guys call? I AM STILL STUCK ELIGIBILITY NOT STARTED YET. this is driving me nuts
i just called this morning and they said my BGC still in progress.. i dont know why tho .. maybe because i left canada for almost 3 months.. and that extend the bgc time、 or because i been to South Korea for study before i come to canada... anyways... now i finally know BGC will be taking longer than others...

Last edited:

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
i just called this morning and they said my BGC still in progress.. i dont know why tho .. maybe because i left canada for almost 3 months.. and that extend the bgc time、 or because i been to South Korea for study before i come to canada... anyways... now i finally know BGC will be taking longer than others...
Well for my case I have never left the country since I cam here so I don't understand why it is taking long!

Reactions: baimmeb