+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah I hope so too with the new Alberta cons government coming in I hope it won't affect the processing times and all...hope we get it soon!

Reactions: baimmeb

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
dont really know if its because of new government ...
Don't think so because they just took office less than two week when they won. illegibility can't be taking this long something is not right somewhere. That ghost update meant someone opened the file but never did anything to it, sounds to me someone looked at it and moved on to the next one. who knows! who knows!

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Don't think so because they just took office less than two week when they won. illegibility can't be taking this long something is not right somewhere. That ghost update meant someone opened the file but never did anything to it, sounds to me someone looked at it and moved on to the next one. who knows! who knows!
yeah i do think the same... i feel like my file has been transfered to somewhere but the responsible office never opened it just yet...

Reactions: aus4

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
We will find out soon! If it was transferred here that would means Alberta is pretty slow, perhaps lots of application are being processed that's creating this issue.

andreajuliet27

Nov 11, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I just went to check my status on GCkey and it shows: "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." What does that meaaaan??? :eek: someone else has this problem?

Reactions: baimmeb and aus4

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
I just went to check my status on GCkey and it shows: "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later." What does that meaaaan??? :eek: someone else has this problem?
No I just checked mine 10 sec ago and its working just fine. You might wanna try it again.

andreajuliet27

Nov 11, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No I just checked mine 10 sec ago and its working just fine. You might wanna try it again.
Oh ok it works now! I think it's because today it's been 6 months that I applied for PR, and now in the application status message it says:
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Instead of the one from days ago telling me that I wasn't gonna hear from them for a while...

They are still processing my BGC, eligibility hasn't started and I had a Ghost Update weeks ago... Oct 23 applicant

Reactions: baimmeb and aus4

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
i got eligibility passed april 11 since then no SA DM
when i checked to call from VR its says we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility req.
confused i already received a AIP.