+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

dreamon2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
OWP is submitted for the principle applicant to gain status in Canada and to work while waiting for PR application as the PR application doesn't grant status, to keep your status legal in Canada you either have to extend visitor visa or submit OWP or if you are out of status you submit OWP to regain status after approval in principle and to work while waiting for the end of the process
OWP isn't submitted as proof for PR application
OWP is a separate process and doesn't have any effect on PR application
Thanks you for the reply Geno.uss, now I understand.

Reactions: Geno.uss

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Oh, in the 2nd thread in this post you mentioned:
"Ok so I submitted the application and work permit application form included" on Oct 19, 2018 at 10:11 AM, so I misunderstood you applied OWP as well. :confused:
yeah . but i didnt pay for OWP then its returned so i decided not to submit anymore as i have 3-year post graduate work permit

haha sorry for confusing you anyways!

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Is there more people in this situation or its just the two of us baimmeb??!
as far as i know, most oct people (mid oct & mid-late oct people )are already getting aip sa and dm and even landing interview letter....

and for me,,,, got ghost update almost a month,,, nothing since ever... wired...

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
as far as i know, most oct people (mid oct & mid-late oct people )are already getting aip sa and dm and even landing interview letter....

and for me,,,, got ghost update almost a month,,, nothing since ever... wired...
goodlord! what really happened to our file?? smh!

Reactions: baimmeb