+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

canadian.forever

Mar 29, 2019
I am in the same boat as you. I sent my OWP separate on Feb 7th 2019 its been 2 months I have not heard anything back or rather receive any email regarding this. I guess all we can do is wait.
Now I have DM email, OWP was sent more than 3 months ago with no news, and they are processing my study permit amendment for more than 3 weeks already (asked to add 'can work' sentence after it was removed during extension of already amended study permit, for PGWP purposes). I don't know what else I can do, my employment starts in 2 weeks, don't wanna lose it ;(

taj1234

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Now I have DM email, OWP was sent more than 3 months ago with no news, and they are processing my study permit amendment for more than 3 weeks already (asked to add 'can work' sentence after it was removed during extension of already amended study permit, for PGWP purposes). I don't know what else I can do, my employment starts in 2 weeks, don't wanna lose it ;(
When did you get DM letter & your timeline

canadian.forever

Mar 29, 2019
i got my ghost update just ONE day after you but i still never get anything new... not even eligibility started ...
Sometimes they do things silently as I can see... Maybe they are reviewing your file just without letting you know :) I was waiting for the AIP letter and never received one.

I hope you will hear from them soon!

Reactions: baimmeb