+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Ecas changed to decision made, no email or no gckey update. When does this usually change
See, no reason for sad face, I knew yours were coming! Maybe you will receive DM letter maybe not, some people are receiving landing letter straight after DM on ecas, some receive AIP after DM shows on ecas, everything in the final stage is coming just out of order but the good thing is that they are working on our applications and we will be PR soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: sumanthyj

Innay

Jan 16, 2019
See, no reason to sad face, I knew yours were coming! Maybe you will receive DM letter maybe not, some people are receiving landing letter straight after DM on ecas, some receive AIP after DM shows on ecas, everything in the final stage is coming just out of order but the good thing is that they are working on our applications and we will be PR soon!
That's totally right! I have already got a email of the landing interview appointment yesterday right after I got the AIP on my online account. No DM, no SA, and when I logged in my account this morning, it is still showing they are reviewing my eligibility.

sumanthyj

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
That's totally right! I have already got a email of the landing interview appointment yesterday right after I got the AIP on my online account. No DM, no SA, and when I logged in my account this morning, it is still showing they are reviewing my eligibility.
When is the interview? And which office ?

june394

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Oct 5 applicant, still no updates after the start of my background check... Hope to hear smth soon