App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2019
Can anybody tell me what is a ghost update, and what is DM, PA, SA, AIP? Thanks!

I haven't been following this since I got the OWP in January. And now I don't understand all these abbreviations.o_O
Ghost update shows up on your GCKey. You'll see there's been an update on your PR application, but when you click to see it, all you'll see on the following webpage is the same stuff you always see -- in short, no changes at all. However, at some point in the near future, you'll actually start to see changes, like eligibility passed, etc. etc.

DM = decision made
PA = principal applicant
SA = sponsor approval
AIP = acknowledgment in principal

Reactions: Jessica_D

jocelynmalom

Apr 2, 2019
Please help...My common law partner took a credit card during the first 3 years after landing in Canada while i was still financially responsible for him and he used that credit card and never paid back..Am I responsible for that credit card???? I did not co-sign and the account solemnly in his name....it is his personal credit card.

Innay

Jan 16, 2019
Ghost update shows up on your GCKey. You'll see there's been an update on your PR application, but when you click to see it, all you'll see on the following webpage is the same stuff you always see -- in short, no changes at all. However, at some point in the near future, you'll actually start to see changes, like eligibility passed, etc. etc.

DM = decision made
PA = principal applicant
SA = sponsor approval
Got it! Thanks! Then I didn't get a ghost update, I do got a letter from GCKey said my eligibility passed. Is this an approval in principle?

rstuckert

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019

DM = decision made
PA = principal applicant
SA = sponsor approval
AIP is Approval in principle

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Got it! Thanks! Then I didn't get a ghost update, I do got a letter from GCKey said my eligibility passed. Is this an approval in principle?
Maybe you didnt check your account to see the ghost update. They dont send an alert, people know whem they log in randomly. Congrats on your AIP!!

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all, I am wondering how many of us are following this October inland thread. Now that we will start seeing some updates it would be very nice if we have a chat group. What do you all think about it?

Reactions: barrerasaldana
Sep 11, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17-04-2019
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hi all, I am wondering how many of us are following this October inland thread. Now that we will start seeing some updates it would be very nice if we have a chat group. What do you all think about it?
I am interested too!! oct 26 applicant

Bcee2

Mar 1, 2019
I’m following this thread too, October 23rd.

Last edited: