+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
My husband's OWP just got approved! YAY :)

Oct 19, 2018 - PR and OWP APP sent
Oct 19, 2018 - APP received by CIC
Nov 07,2018 - Received AOR
Jan 09, 2019 - Received MR Request
Jan 10, 2019 - Finished Medical
Feb 12, 2019 - OWP Approved!
Nasimj,

We have the same timeline. Did you get your Physical OWP in the mail yet? I am hoping I will get mine too Until now, no luck linking my OWP application to my online account. I did all the possible ways I could possibly think of. However, all I care about now is to receive physical OWP in the mail. Thanks everyone, your posts give me hope.

Congratulations everyone and Best of Luck for all of us, we all in this journey together to have a better living conditions here in Canada.

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nasimj,

We have the same timeline. Did you get your Physical OWP in the mail yet? I am hoping I will get mine too Until now, no luck linking my OWP application to my online account. I did all the possible ways I could possibly think of. However, all I care about now is to receive physical OWP in the mail. Thanks everyone, your posts give me hope.

Congratulations everyone and Best of Luck for all of us, we all in this journey together to have a better living conditions here in Canada.
Hi, No we just saw that it got approved today. I think it takes about 10 days to get the actual permit in mail. I'll send an update as soon as we get it.
We had a lot of issues linking as well, I was finally able to link his PR and then the WP.
Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

AMBriers

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Congrats!!!
How did you update your address? Is it ok to edit the address on ECAS?
Thanks!
I did it two ways, so I'm not sure which one was counted. I submitted a webform on the IRCC website to submit a change of contact details, and I also updated it on ECAS. The webform way said it should take about 10 days for my request to be acknowledged. I didn't receive anything from them so was worried they hadn't seen my address change. All good now though!