+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hi everybody.
I've got the feeling that we have been very lucky with our processes so far. I mean it has been fast. Now, after the medical exam, How much time do you think we will have to wait for the next (and I think, last) step?
Thanks and good luck to everybody?
well, the whole process takes around 10-12 months . so we done medical within 3months after our app was received. then i think we will need to wait atleast 6 months to hear next step!

Ashie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Hi! Any Oct.20ish applicant here?
Have you got any update regarding owp?
I phoned CIC today, asked about owp. Agent told me, He don’t see any owp application in my file at this time and wait until the end of this month and call for any update.

Lunaris

Oct 12, 2018
I phoned CIC today, asked about owp. Agent told me, He don’t see any owp application in my file at this time and wait until the end of this month and call for any update.
Hey-

October 24 sent app
October 28 received
November 9 confirmation email received by sponsor
January 7 requested medical

alinas42

Sep 26, 2018
Same. Got AOR on 22 October. I think we will probably see an update at the end of January. 3-4 months is an average time for OWP approval.

Sky.ay

Sep 21, 2017
Victoria
Hey,
App received on 29th, Oct
AOR 15th Nov
MR 7th Jan

No update regarding OWP yet but hopefully get it by end of next month. (OWP takes about 4 month)

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello people!
Application received by the CIC in Oct 31
I Got AOR about 15 days after that
Medical request in January 3rd, and exams done Saturday Jan 5th 2019. Good luck to all of us!

elcwhitney

Oct 25, 2018
Lethbridge, AB
App. Filed.......
15/10/2018
LANDED..........
01/08/2018
Just finished MR for me and my two kids yesterday. I'm super pumped! We had a great experience with Dr Sandhu at CBI clinic in Calgary. The health clinic, the lab services and radiology were all in one building so we knocked it out in 3 hours. Office visit was $260/person. Lab services were $34, and radiology chest x-ray was $40. Everything should be to the doctor within a couple days and sent off by the end of the week. Hoping OWP is sooner rather than later!!

Reactions: Iglet

elcwhitney

Oct 25, 2018
Lethbridge, AB
App. Filed.......
15/10/2018
LANDED..........
01/08/2018
Looks like they are half way through September OWP applicants. Currently, according to the google docs spreadsheet, OWP average waiting time is 106 days; with 91 being the minimum days and 131 days maximum for the month of September for inland applicants.

Reactions: Iglet