+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Exploriel

Nov 26, 2018
Medical requests/exams happen independently of the OWP application. OWP is processed separately from the PR application.

When you get the request, you will have 30 days to complete the exam.

Ah, okay, so no panic then!
Thank you for your help!
Im just hoping these OWPs fly through!!!

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Does anyone know if processing times vary for people with and without dependents? It might be helpful to know if people have dependents to see if their applications take longer to process. Thanks

Aylarsadeghi

Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone i’m sponsoring my husband we just print it our package today , and i was talking to few of my friends and i’m kind of scared now . We didnt have any wedding reception so i never wore wedding gown or anything we did it cery simple city hall and dinner at my mom’s so my question is what are some good proves of a geniune relationship we have lots of pics together before and after marriage my husband land it here on april and we got married on sep 7 . I’m very stressed out right now . Do i have to get a lawyer to do this application or is it better to do it ?
Anyone recommend i live in Richmond Hill ontario .

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Well, nothing out of the blue, the application has a checklist, just go through it. If you don't have wedding photos, add a letter explaining why you didn't want to have a photo. If it makes sense, you won't have trouble, if it doesn't, I would ask myself why, and then fix whatever doesn't make sense. Word of advice, immigration lawyers are useless and a rip off, they just want your money and in case they make a mistake they take no responsibility. You are better off on your own and asking on this forum, hope that helps

Nov 16, 2018
its been two months why you still waiting for AOR?
Are you outland or inland?
My application got received October 15 but I still haven't received AOR either. Applying inland. I don't know if it's abnormal but rajesh_canada is not alone in this case.

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
My Application so far:

Submitted Application via Canada Post - 10 Oct. 2018 (PR + OWP + SCHEDULE A)
Application received by CIC Mississauga - 12 Oct. 2018
Correspondence Sent by CIC:
- Payment request 08 November, 2018 (Payment must be received no later than 23 Nov. 2018)
- Payment Sent and received on the 22 November, 2018 and received by CIC Mississauga on the 23 Nov. 2018
Application Processing started 26 Nov. 2018
PR Application Linked on the 29 Nov. 2018
OWP Application Linked on the 29 Nov. 2018

Exploriel

Nov 26, 2018
This may be a silly question, but, can you pre-emptively get your medical done and have it ready to send? Or must you wait until it's been requested??