+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry never use what’s app before so I downloaded it and I clicked on your link and it brought me to App Store and nothing happened
Maybe it will work if you re-start your phone and try it again. I tested it now I was sent to the group. Let me know please.

Reactions: baimmeb

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Got the AOR for my husband's application but I couldn't link.
It kept giving me an error for the UCI format! Did you just copy and paste it from the email or did you have to put spaces in between?
I ran out of the number of permitted times today! Will have to try linking tomorrow

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all,
Got the AOR for my husband's application but I couldn't link.
It kept giving me an error for the UCI format! Did you just copy and paste it from the email or did you have to put spaces in between?
I ran out of the number of permitted times today! Will have to try linking tomorrow
Which information are you using to link with gckey?

Nov 8, 2018
Ok so I submitted the application and work permit application form included but I didn’t know how to pay work permit fee as I only paid PR application fee which was $1040. Will they return my application due to missing work permit payment proof ???
Your application will 100% be returned. My husband and i submitted the application and we forgot our prcoessing fee for the work permit and we sent it separately, and that package was just returned to us. We were advised to just re-send another package and so that's what we did while we wait for them to send back the original package.

Nov 8, 2018
So that means 90% of the chance my application will be returned because of missing work permit payment proof. Will they just ask for it when the application is linked to online account ? Like work permit is not my main purpose tho...
No they wont ask for it. they will send it back saying imcomplete...

divya2991

Nov 8, 2018
Hi,
I am sponsoring my husband through the inland spousal sponsorship program.
In the document checklist - they ask for NOA or Proof of Income.
This is my first year in Canada. Arrived in May and have been working since then. I haven't filed my taxes for this year yet. so for Employment/Source of income can i show the following documents -
a) Employment letter
b) Bank statements(Joint bank account)
c) Paystubs

Not having the NOA/Proof of income document - will it impact the application in anyway?
Thank you in advance for your inputs.

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Your application will 100% be returned. My husband and i submitted the application and we forgot our prcoessing fee for the work permit and we sent it separately, and that package was just returned to us. We were advised to just re-send another package and so that's what we did while we wait for them to send back the original package.
its okay for my OWP to be returned... since i sitill have my post-graduate 3-year work permit valid till 2019 JULY i can apply OWP later on if i need

tarun23890

Sep 9, 2018
AOR received on 6th Novemeber

Should I link to my account or create one for my wife who I am sponsoring and link it there

Iglet

May 23, 2017
Inland October 2018
My timeline:
Application sent: October 2
Received by CIC: October 3
AOR received: Pending... :rolleyes:

Rianaldinho

Jun 9, 2017
AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
30-11-2018
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
I am new here. i am a PA
Owp and sponsorship app
Sent: nov 5
Recieved : nov 8

june394

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
AOR received on 6th Novemeber

Should I link to my account or create one for my wife who I am sponsoring and link it there
Congratulations :)

Better to link it to PA's account as all further communication regarding the application will be with your spouse (except for SA).