+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Jezucilla

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
btw i sent my app thru canada post express on 15th and it took 3 days to deliver.. you sent on 16th but delivered on 17th what did you use?
I sent my application through purolator...left the package one day around 6pm and was delivered the next day at 9am

Reactions: baimmeb

elcwhitney

Oct 25, 2018
Lethbridge, AB
App. Filed.......
15/10/2018
LANDED..........
01/08/2018
Arg!! Couldn't link today cause I tried too many times.... I'm so confused with the mycic.com! Can someone help me??

I have to assume the part I'm messing up is the amount of people on the application. The web form asks how many were on the application: me and my dependents (3), and then my husband is on there (3+1=4) and then we had to provide information on his dependents (3+1+3=7) so what number am I suppose to refer to??

Also, did you guys have better luck with providing place of birth information or passport info??

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
lol probably id get an email on monday for sure but it would say : your application is returned due to some missing documents or something blah blah blah ... ahhahhaha
Don't think negatively, you dont want to attract negative things to you! ;)

Reactions: baimmeb

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Arg!! Couldn't link today cause I tried too many times.... I'm so confused with the mycic.com! Can someone help me??

I have to assume the part I'm messing up is the amount of people on the application. The web form asks how many were on the application: me and my dependents (3), and then my husband is on there (3+1=4) and then we had to provide information on his dependents (3+1+3=7) so what number am I suppose to refer to??

Also, did you guys have better luck with providing place of birth information or passport info??
I assume that you need to inform the number of people who are being sponsored + the sponsor.

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019

Who is the principal applicant here (the one who is being sponsored)? The formula should be: Sponsor (1) + Principal Applicant (1) + Principal Applicant's dependents (x) whether they are accompanying the PA to Canada or not.
So for example, if you are the PA and have 3 children, the number will be 5. Don't count the sponsor's dependents because they are neither applying for Permanent Residency nor sponsoring the PA and her/his children.
The place of birth (country) or passport information both should work as long as you provided the same correct answer on your application form.