+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
By the way I don't get it how it affects people that are on implied status, if you already had a Work Permit. You can apply and get a job on implied status. (I did it multiple times)
More often than not, established companies have immigration lawyers that would much rather have you work with a valid work permit and not under implied status (your application can be returned, after all). That's what happened to us, in any case. They're just being safe.

bubblecheny

Nov 26, 2018
lol why other get tons of likes on their timeline shares and me none. No one happy for me here, I should stop posting, lol
Hi Jack,

I'm using a representative as well. Was the OWP mailed directly to your lawyer's office? I'm curious because I recently changed my residential address. I want to make sure nothing will be mailed to my old address.

EnglishMike81

Aug 2, 2018
Hello,

Few questions. I sent a sponsorship off in December (inland). It arrived on the 5th December, my wife recieved an email today with an update.

It says the application is being processed 30th Jan. This is 56 days after arrival. Is this the AOR?

From experience when should I be looking for a work permit to arrive?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Hello,

Few questions. I sent a sponsorship off in December (inland). It arrived on the 5th December, my wife recieved an email today with an update.

It says the application is being processed 30th Jan. This is 56 days after arrival. Is this the AOR?

From experience when should I be looking for a work permit to arrive?
The AOR email should have your application # and UCI on it. This will help you link your application for updates online.

The current OWP processing time is 4-5 months.

EnglishMike81

Aug 2, 2018
The AOR email should have your application # and UCI on it. This will help you link your application for updates online.

The current OWP processing time is 4-5 months.
Wow - so my turnaround time seems to recieve the receipt appears to have taken 3/4 times as long as it was in October for others?

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Wow - so my turnaround time seems to recieve the receipt appears to have taken 3/4 times as long as it was in October for others?
I've received my own AOR in 2 weeks, and I've also seen people waiting months. It's become a guessing game! The only thing that has stayed semi-regular from what I can see on the forums is the OWP processing times.

Zxcv098

Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone
I’m new in this forum. I’m having trouble linking OWP application to GC account. Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Oct2018

Jan 31, 2019
Applied for OWP on October 5 , still waiting for the approval

Any October applicant got any update this week

AMBriers

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Applied for OWP on October 5 , still waiting for the approval

Any October applicant got any update this week
Oct 4th applicant. Nothing here. I'm likely to get told I need to resign from my job tomorrow because of the wait, as though these times aren't difficult enough.

Last I heard was BGC started Jan 17th.. :/

Oct2018

Jan 31, 2019
Medical request Jan 3,2019
Medical passed Jan 1
No update as of this time.
App received Oct 19
AOR Nov 7
Medical request Jan 3,2019
Medical passed Jan 11, 2019
I am really worried now ,any idea when can I expect hear about my OWP

Oct2018

Jan 31, 2019
Oct 4th applicant. Nothing here. I'm likely to get told I need to resign from my job tomorrow because of the wait, as though these times aren't difficult enough.

Last I heard was BGC started Jan 17th.. :/
Glad to hear that your BGC has started , No upadate for me after the fingerprint request on jan24

tiffphany23

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....