+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Cheezmoza

Dec 27, 2018
app sent: October 3
AOR: october 24
medical request: december 13
medical pass: january 11 ( some delay because i did also for my son who lives out of Canada)
OWP: waiting but the review has started
BGC: not yet
Thanks... just a bit worried ;) I needed badly OWP..
My application received Oct. 18
MR Passed : Jan. 24
OWP: waiting

Reactions: baimmeb

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Could someone help me understand my timeline better?

They have received my application Oct 26, 2018.
I just gave them a call to find out the auto status update (can't link my application because we have a representative & don't want to unlink him) and it said that I've passed my medical, no further documents or interview needed, but that the review of eligibility hasn't started yet.

I am also waiting on my OWP to arrive - have an 85K job offer that expires mid-February.

My question is: does the review of eligibility have any effect on the OWP, or is this something that happens after? How long does review of eligibility usually take for people? Should I be worried that it hasn't started yet?

Sasazhao

Dec 7, 2018

I just gave them a call to find out the auto status update (can't link my application because we have a representative & don't want to unlink him) and it said that I've passed my medical, no further documents or interview needed, but that the review of eligibility hasn't started yet.

I am also waiting on my OWP to arrive - have an 85K job offer that expires mid-February.

My question is: does the review of eligibility have any effect on the OWP, or is this something that happens after? How long does review of eligibility usually take for people? Should I be worried that it hasn't started yet?
To my understanding OWP will be given within 4 months of receiving, regardless.
Hope you receive yours soon.
85k is really good job!
Good luck!

Reactions: Qwertypod

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018

Hello!
Eligibility does not have impact on your OWP.

Reactions: Qwertypod

tiffphany23

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
app sent: October 3
AOR: october 24
medical request: december 13
medical pass: january 11 ( some delay because i did also for my son who lives out of Canada)
OWP: waiting but the review has started
Hi there, do you know if the automated message via call centre will let you know if they are checking your eligibility? Because I got an email (I requested) from CIC and they said they are reviewing my eligibility, but the automated call centre it’s not started. This is so confusing...