+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

sgwinker

Apr 30, 2019
Hey everyone. I applied on October 26. I just got my AIP today, and the letter said I would have to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I decided to go ahead and do that straight away, but the payment site seems different than the GCKey website, and it prompted by to login. However, it didn't seem that I had an account there, so I made a new one with the same email that is associated with my GCKey/PR app. I just want to make sure that the payment will be associated with my PR app.

canadian.forever

Mar 29, 2019
My work permit Is taking too long still in the processing. I guess now I will not need it.
I'm curious now, can we cancel it and get our money back? I think I'll call CIC if I don't receive it this week, and I have serious doubts I will receive it this week :)

Reactions: aus4

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hey everyone. I applied on October 26. I just got my AIP today, and the letter said I would have to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee. I decided to go ahead and do that straight away, but the payment site seems different than the GCKey website, and it prompted by to login. However, it didn't seem that I had an account there, so I made a new one with the same email that is associated with my GCKey/PR app. I just want to make sure that the payment will be associated with my PR app.
As long as you print and bring the receipt, I don't think it matters whether the accounts are linked.

Reactions: Jessica_D

Jot 91

Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for inland spouse application for my wife.

Application Received : Oct 22
Medical Passed : Jan 11
Eligibility Passed : Apr 23

Does anyone have any Idea how long does it takes for DM for get in ?