+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

sanjaykm

Aug 26, 2018
For children and adult.. all Passport, PR card, health card, driving licence, Degree to show English as main language for study.. anything else

nanni_doc

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 December 2014
Doc's Request.
13 May 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
14 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Third Line Update - 28 May 2015, DM/FLU - 25 June 2015
Passport Req..
7th July 2015; passports submitted: 7July 2015; Passports received back: 16 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November
Any translations of non English stamps you might hav on any of yiur passports?

sanjaykm

Aug 26, 2018
Could anyone please tell what all documents are required to carry for citizenship test/interview. For children and adult..
all Passport,
PR card,
health card,
driving licence,
Degree to show English as main language for study..
anything else..

Andame

Nov 22, 2018
For children and adult.. all Passport, PR card, health card, driving licence, Degree to show English as main language for study.. anything else
i went to the interview with the whole package that you mentioned plus a translation for the stamps in the passports which were a lot, unfortunately was told by the officer that the kids' passports translation were not required and she didn't ask for even any documents related to the kids, she said "we didn't send an invite for them, why do i need to check their documents", I paid 200$ for translation for each kid for nothing!

sanjaykm

Aug 26, 2018
i went to the interview with the whole package that you mentioned plus a translation for the stamps in the passports which were a lot, unfortunately was told by the officer that the kids' passports translation were not required and she didn't ask for even any documents related to the kids, she said "we didn't send an invite for them, why do i need to check their documents", I paid 200$ for translation for each kid for nothing!
Thanks. Could you please tell where you went for translation? Do they translate hand to hand? I have three passports . Is the 200$ cost for one stamp or for all 3 passports .

Andame

Nov 22, 2018
Could anyone please tell what all documents are required to carry for citizenship test/interview. For children and adult..
all Passport,
PR card,
health card,
driving licence,
Degree to show English as main language for study..
anything else..
DL- PR- COPR- OHIP-IELTS- ORIGINAL PASSPORT- TRANSLATION FOR NON ENGLISH/FRENCH STAMPS