+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 - Citizenship Applicants

surreymeluk

Oct 1, 2018
Do we get a 'received' notification from IRCC when application is actually delivered to Sydney? Just wondering how people know their application has been recieved!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Do we get a 'received' notification from IRCC when application is actually delivered to Sydney? Just wondering how people know their application has been recieved!
Only if you opt for tracking numbers when mailing your application. So you'd have to check the shipping status with whatever carrier you used to mail it. IRCC will not notify you upon receipt of your application. The first correspondence from IRCC will be the AOR after your application package has been pre-screened and is deemed eligible for processing.

surreymeluk

Oct 1, 2018
Only if you opt for tracking numbers when mailing your application. So you'd have to check the shipping status with whatever carrier you used to mail it. IRCC will not notify you upon receipt of your application. The first correspondence from IRCC will be the AOR after your application package has been pre-screened and is deemed eligible for processing.
Thankyou, you answered perfectly..

Lotus_flower

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
My address has just changed. How do I go about it? Does anybody have a link with instructions on how to update your address? I assume I probably have to wait till I receive AOR anyway before I do anything but still..

ankcan

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi,

Those of you who submitted their application around Oct 18, have you received your AOR yet?

Thanks!
If you follow the tracker, applicants from August are receiving AORs this month,..so theres a month and a half wait as a trend that I see..

movinouter

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for all these updates and questions. It is truly helpful. I am also an Oct applicant. How do I get AOR in general? by mail or E-mail? Because I do not have a phone number.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Thanks for all these updates and questions. It is truly helpful. I am also an Oct applicant. How do I get AOR in general? by mail or E-mail? Because I do not have a phone number.
Email if you've provided one on your application; Mail if there's no email :)

thisisdonn

Nov 10, 2018
Hi All,

Please add me to the tracker. Application delivered to Sydney on 25 October 2018. Eligible to apply after 1,096 days on 24 October 2018.