Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hey there!

Actually, I had a ghost update last thursday!! I hope something good behind it!

On February, I received a PFL ( POF).

On July 30th, I received an ADR (Updated Schedule A & Updated Police Certificate) so I hope they cleared my eligibility at this point and asked for these docs to follow up my security process.

WBU??
I have had no update since Feb 2020 for re-meds; I added my spouse to the application in Feb 2020. I did follow up in July 2020 but did not get any specific update. Hopefully, September will bring some news.

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I have had no update since Feb 2020 for re-meds; I added my spouse to the application in Feb 2020. I did follow up in July 2020 but did not get any specific update. Hopefully, September will bring some news.

I hope we get positive outcome soon! However, I think the journey it will remain on hold till travel restrictions are valid. =/

About 2 weeks ago I asked for GCMS notes....let`s see if it brings any news. At least, if I know my application is approved I would have a peace of mind.

Keep me updated!

Cheers!

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
I hope we get positive outcome soon! However, I think the journey it will remain on hold till travel restrictions are valid. =/

About 2 weeks ago I asked for GCMS notes....let`s see if it brings any news. At least, if I know my application is approved I would have a peace of mind.

Keep me updated!

Cheers!
Is your VO New Delhi? Do you know if there is any movement on files at all during this lockdown period at NDVO? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018 and no movement. I figured out that there was a 'review required' on my reference letters and submitted the rectified reference letters last year in October. No update whatsoever. Have ordered 3 GCMS notes since. Last one being in March. Does it make sense to order more GCMS notes?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Is your VO New Delhi? Do you know if there is any movement on files at all during this lockdown period at NDVO? My AOR is 31st Aug 2018 and no movement. I figured out that there was a 'review required' on my reference letters and submitted the rectified reference letters last year in October. No update whatsoever. Have ordered 3 GCMS notes since. Last one being in March. Does it make sense to order more GCMS notes?
My AOR is Oct 2018. I had the same issue. There was a review required for reference letters. The analyst mentioned mismatch between noc code and duties. I sent revised letters in May 2019 and then got a request for revised POF in January 2020. I had no update from them in the interim period and no progress till September 2019 as per the GCMS notes that I had received.

From my experience, it would best to call and check about your eligibility with IRCC. In the meantime, order GCMS notes once again (it seems they are being issued faster than before). The webform queries or emails to VOs are not helpful as they are very ambiguous in their responses.

From the forums, it seems they IRCC is processing files but not issuing PPRs.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018

Keep me updated!

Cheers!
Will do

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
My AOR is Oct 2018. I had the same issue. There was a review required for reference letters. The analyst mentioned mismatch between noc code and duties. I sent revised letters in May 2019 and then got a request for revised POF in January 2020. I had no update from them in the interim period and no progress till September 2019 as per the GCMS notes that I had received.

From my experience, it would best to call and check about your eligibility with IRCC. In the meantime, order GCMS notes once again (it seems they are being issued faster than before). The webform queries or emails to VOs are not helpful as they are very ambiguous in their responses.

From the forums, it seems they IRCC is processing files but not issuing PPRs.
How do I check with my Eligibility with IRCC? Every time I have called the Canadian number, they have told me that my file is in NDVO and hence they do not know about my progress except that my application is still in progress.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
How do I check with my Eligibility with IRCC? Every time I have called the Canadian number, they have told me that my file is in NDVO and hence they do not know about my progress except that my application is still in progress.
If that is the case, perhaps emailing NDVO is the best thing you can do. NDVO is known to be extremely sporadic in its processing so I am not sure if you can get an answer from them. Best would to get GCMS notes or email them. I have seen posts in the June 2018 thread of people whose application is stuck at NDVO.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
If that is the case, perhaps emailing NDVO is the best thing you can do. NDVO is known to be extremely sporadic in its processing so I am not sure if you can get an answer from them. Best would to get GCMS notes or email them. I have seen posts in the June 2018 thread of people whose application is stuck at NDVO.
Thanks for helping me out. ave emailed NDVO 4 times now. Have not received a reply even once. GCMS notes shared too.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks for helping me out. ave emailed NDVO 4 times now. Have not received a reply even once. GCMS notes shared too.
I understand but am not aware of anything else that can be done either. Sorry I could not be of much help.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
I understand but am not aware of anything else that can be done either. Sorry I could not be of much help.
Thank you for your guidance, I truly appreciate you taking the time out to answer my query! I guess one has to wait and watch.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020

Keep me updated!

Cheers!
Damn, it must be really frustrating to wait for almost 2 years.
Hope your PPR is around the corner.

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW

Keep me updated!

Cheers!

Did you get your notes? Any updates? I should be getting it either tomorrow or by next week

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Did you get your notes? Any updates? I should be getting it either tomorrow or by next week

Hey there!

In the meantime, I received a Gu and a remed request.

I have already done it and now they confirmed I have all stages passed!

I received my notes last monday.

keep us posted

Reactions: sfvan

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey there!

In the meantime, I received a Gu and a remed request.

I have already done it and now they confirmed I have all stages passed!

I received my notes last monday.

keep us posted
That is a relief! Just a matter of them easing the travel restrictions now.

My eligibility had review required and hopefully the notes this time says eligibility is passed. At this stage, even that will definitely be some good news. Will keep you posted.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
That is a relief! Just a matter of them easing the travel restrictions now.

My eligibility had review required and hopefully the notes this time says eligibility is passed. At this stage, even that will definitely be some good news. Will keep you posted.
Most likely u will have it passed!

Reactions: sfvan