+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

@Zak

Nov 12, 2019
Looking for advise.

I have submitted PR application for my 3 year old kid along with me.

I have now got an ADR asking for a custody document from relevant judicial authority.

I have consulted an advocate and he said by default, mother has the custody and even if we file a petition, the court would reject the petition and not call for a hearing.

Any suggestions please?

mail2hart

Sep 30, 2018
Hello guys, got an update today on my application.

Received two documents one general submit Passport for you and your spouse (mail to Canada since my address is US) and another from Montreal primary office to submit passport through VRS to my local office.

I am confused here. need some advice. please help

1. First of all, my medical has expired. But I didn't receive any redo request and directly got the PPR email? Is this normal?

2. I got two separate emails one for me and other for my spouse (two separate RFV letters) .And got the third email from the agent saying " I need to submit passport first and do the LANDING first before my spouse can send the passport to her local office for processing. We both are in US. She doesn't live in India anymore. Agents are aware of this as they requested travel information of her earlier.

3. Can I request them to take both passports in one place (i.e Canada). if so, how do i request it?

Does this mean I have to land first and then she can come ??

Thanks

AOR 27th Oct 2018
PPR Email 23rd March 2019
Notified Status change: Married on May 8th 2019
Dependent Medical Passed: 20 July 2019
ADR for Marriage Photos and Relationship Questionnaire: 30th July 2019(Response sent within 7 days)
PPR email: 24th January, 2020

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Looking for advise.

I have submitted PR application for my 3 year old kid along with me.

I have now got an ADR asking for a custody document from relevant judicial authority.

I have consulted an advocate and he said by default, mother has the custody and even if we file a petition, the court would reject the petition and not call for a hearing.

Any suggestions please?

You need to show full custody papers or IMM5604(consent from the dad). I applied as a single mom with my daughter who bears the father name. I had to show custody papers and also included a lot of proof to show that the father has not been in our lives since she was 9 months old. My application was approved. I never received an ADR

robertosf90

Mar 29, 2019
Finally Guys! my wait is over!!!

It's been 15 months and 8 days! but I just received THE GOLDEN EMAIL.

My experience of this is... every process has his own particularity.
Keep calling them at lease 1 per month and don't lose faith.

I wish you guys all the best.

AOR 16 Oct 2018
Golden email: Jan 24

evanscami

Sep 16, 2011
Finally Guys! my wait is over!!!

It's been 15 months and 8 days! but I just received THE GOLDEN EMAIL.

My experience of this is... every process has his own particularity.
Keep calling them at lease 1 per month and don't lose faith.

I wish you guys all the best.

AOR 16 Oct 2018
Golden email: Jan 24
Congratulations! U got almost same same AOR with me( mine is 15th oct 2018). Which office was your PR processed and were you sent for re-medical?

Jeremy’smum

Dec 12, 2019
Hi Guys..
I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They asked me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

The second request "SupplementaryInformation request for students" is extremely strange as I applied for permanent residence

Has anyone had this issue ?

@Zak

Nov 12, 2019
You need to show full custody papers or IMM5604(consent from the dad). I applied as a single mom with my daughter who bears the father name. I had to show custody papers and also included a lot of proof to show that the father has not been in our lives since she was 9 months old. My application was approved. I never received an ADR
I consulted an advocate, he says the court would not provide any document for custody now as the mother holds the custody naturally till 7 years of age.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR October 20th 2018.

Finally got an ADR asking for my student loan to be paid off essentially, fortunately I managed to do this and yesterday received a remedial request.

hopefully the end is now in sight!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi Guys..
I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They asked me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

The second request "SupplementaryInformation request for students" is extremely strange as I applied for permanent residence

Has anyone had this issue ?
I was asked to submit this too by 13th Jan. I provided an LOE stating that this does not seem necessary as I have applied for permanent residency under the FSW category. The agent that I spoke to on the phone where unhelpful. It is your call to ether fill the documents or give an LOE. I did the latter.

SSK100

Jan 28, 2020
Hello guys,

Our AOR is Apr 8th 2019 and medicals are valid till March 25th 2020. Our application has been in eligibility review since Aug 2019. Last update as far as I can remember was of medical passed and biometrics received around Mid June

Today after a lot of time there was a update that ''No medical required'' to Medical has been passed on Jan 27,2020. I believe medicals have been extended.

Does this mean anything? Our GCMS notes that we ordered on 20 Oct 2019 and received on 20 Jan 2020, say that medical passed, criminality passed, security not started, and eligibility in review.

Please someone advice, if Medical Extension mean anything? Is it a good news or just false hope..:(..:(..:(

Please someone advice...

Last edited:

Atjose

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello guys,

Our AOR is Apr 8th 2019 and medicals are valid till March 25th 2020. Our application has been in eligibility review since Aug 2019. Last update as far as I can remember was of medical passed and biometrics received around Mid June

Today after a lot of time there was a update that ''No medical required'' to Medical has been passed on Jan 27,2020. I believe medicals have been extended.

Does this mean anything? Our GCMS notes that we ordered on 20 Oct 2019 and received on 20 Jan 2020, say that medical passed, criminality passed, security not started, and eligibility in review.

Please someone advice, if Medical Extension mean anything? Is it a good news or just false hope..:(..:(..:(

Please someone advice...
are you an indland applicant? sorry to answer ur question.. even m looking forward for a reply from seniors..

taiko

Nov 7, 2019
I received a re medical request on the 31st of December, just before midnight. Medical now booked for 16th, can’t get an earlier appointment anywhere. Received ADR on the 2nd of January 2020 after 2 ghost updates. Replied on the 6th via web form. Now waiting patiently for more positive and definitive update after re medical on 16th by God’s grace.

21 January 2020 - Remedical passed

Passport Request (PPR): 22 January 2020

Passport Submission: 27 January 2020
Awaiting Passport Collection: Estimated 30 days

AFTER 15 MONTHS & 15 DAYS!!
DELAY IS NOT DENIAL!!!