16-04-2019
Med's Done....
17-05-2019
congrats! good luck

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

taiko

Nov 7, 2019
Hello friends,

Finally got my PPR today after a long wait of 418 days.:)

My timeline :-
5th Oct'18- AOR
3rd Nov'18- Medical passed
22nd Feb'19- Background check started
27th Aug'19 - Medical status changed to "you do not need a medical exam".
4th Oct'19- Remedical request
7th Oct'19- Remedical done
21st Nov'19- Ghost update
25th Nov'19- Remedical passed
26th Nov'19- PPR

I was in RR for ECA as IQAS did not mention number of years in my PG diploma equivalency.
No ADR was asked.
File was with CPC-Ottawa since Nov'18.

My sincere thanks to all you for being here in these moments of pain which is otherwise unbearable especially when we have crossed 1 year mark.

Wishing you all my fellows a very best of luck in the journey to Canada.:)

Congratulations!!! Such great news. Best of luck with your new life in Canada

taiko

Nov 7, 2019
Yes, sent it via web form and I did receive a confirmation about 5 days later. I will try to call today using @Mom of 2 boys suggestion.
I emailed CPC-Ottawa last week Friday and received a reply by Monday. I also called on Friday and was told the same information as was in the email. I was advised that my file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

I also noticed that someone from the Ontario Ministry of Transportation searched for me on LinkedIn last week. I did read on another forum that others had noticed a search from Canada on their LinkedIn profiles too before the golden email arrives.

I am praying PPR is finally around this corner for my little one and I

Reactions: psato

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello friends,

5th Oct'18- AOR
26th Nov'19- PPR

I was in RR for ECA as IQAS did not mention number of years in my PG diploma equivalency.
No ADR was asked.

My sincere thanks to all you for being here in these moments of pain which is otherwise unbearable especially when we have crossed 1 year mark.

Congratulations bro.
Really happy for you. As I said once , after you I will be waiting for mine.
Done remeds last week.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,
Mine is inland case

AOR 15 May 2019

Medical request 30Sep 2019

Medical Received updated on site 30 oct 2019

Now waiting for the next step

My question is how much time it will take after medicals as my case is under PNP (Inland)

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello friends,

5th Oct'18- AOR
26th Nov'19- PPR

No ADR was asked.

Congrats @apurvchaudhary! Indeed, it has been a long time coming. Your PPR gives me hope that they are now opening old files and clearing them atleast!

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
13 months and 10 days now .... i got a reply that my file was transferred from Ottawa VO to London UK VO ... which i hear is the worst VO in the entire system and in the reply they said we will pass your inquiry to LVO and they shall reply if they need further documents they also mentioned that time for process could not be estimated... any similar cases? and what do u guys know about LVO and what does it mean to transfer my file at such a late stage?? ..... yeeeepy what a nice thing to know, my file is still being tossed around after 13 months of waiting this is just nerve breaking

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Is anyone still waiting for pr Aor October,?? I'm under RR,22 Feb 2019 till now no updates, apply notes 9 July ,don't received, don't no what I can do??

Asher7

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hello friends,

5th Oct'18- AOR
26th Nov'19- PPR

No ADR was asked.

Wishing you all my fellows a very best of luck in the journey to Canada.:)[/QUOTI don’t know if you have the time to answer this, however, did you order gcms notes more than once ?

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
13 months and 10 days now .... i got a reply that my file was transferred from Ottawa VO to London UK VO ... which i hear is the worst VO in the entire system and in the reply they said we will pass your inquiry to LVO and they shall reply if they need further documents they also mentioned that time for process could not be estimated... any similar cases? and what do u guys know about LVO and what does it mean to transfer my file at such a late stage?? ..... yeeeepy what a nice thing to know, my file is still being tossed around after 13 months of waiting this is just nerve breaking

The good news is your file has been moved to you LVO, which at this stage of processing means it’s probably in final review?

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Is anyone still waiting for pr Aor October,?? I'm under RR,22 Feb 2019 till now no updates, apply notes 9 July ,don't received, don't no what I can do??
Also still waiting. Unless you know exactly what your RR is for so that you can proactively try and address this, there’s not much any of us can do except continue with this excruciatingly painful wait... maybe order notes again?

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Also still waiting. Unless you know exactly what your RR is for so that you can proactively try and address this, there’s not much any of us can do except continue with this excruciatingly painful wait... maybe order notes again?
My aor is 23 Oct 2018 and I'm still waiting...i dont have rr but my info sharing is in process....i dont know how long they will take for this step to clear

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
My aor is 23 Oct 2018 and I'm still waiting...i dont have rr but my info sharing is in process....i dont know how long they will take for this step to clear

There’s no telling unfortunately...Mine was completed pretty quick, but here I am stuck with appears to be no movement since 1st April, with no clue as to the reason for the delay. All 3 sets of GCMS have been exactly the same as the first, and got the ‘90 day extension notification’ on the 4th set. Unfortunately the endless wait continues for us...

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I don't no bro ,but my wife have refusal, I'm in land applicant, nice agent told me no red flags,,I oder gcms nots 10 July still waiting, aro 5 Oct 2018