+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

pri0092

Nov 14, 2019
Soo, I had mailed the Ottawa office a week back and got this reply today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

*I was in the office when I read this and I grunted so hard, one of my colleagues sitting across my desk thought I was having a fit *

Can anyone help me translate this??
My interpretational powers suggest that this means nothing more than 'your file is collecting dust in our cabinets and we don't give any frigggs about it! '

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

*I was in the office when I read this and I grunted so hard, one of my colleagues sitting across my desk thought I was having a fit *

My interpretational powers suggest that this means nothing more than 'your file is collecting dust in our cabinets and we don't give any frigggs about it! '
I really enjoyed the way you described what all of us feel
And your interpretation is unfortunately correct

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW

Got the same reply from Ottawa last week... word for word. The last sentence was a slap in the face :mad:

Good day,

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

pri0092

Nov 14, 2019
Omg...What the hell is wrong with these guys?! We have been subjected to a life full of uncertainty, one full of indefinite plans and paths, one which causes us to obsess and overthink all the little career even personal decisions we take, only for these people to send us such horrible, almost incoherent automated replies??!
Come on! We deserve a decent reply at least.

Sorry for the rant but I can't help being furious.
Sigh.

visaforca

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Calgary
Quick question from my friend.
He missed PPR invitation on spam email ( PPR send on Mid Sept) , called IRCC and they said they will inform to Ottawa office.
Any idea what to do now ?

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019

Got the response a few days ago

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Anyone having file at NDVO and info sharing still in process. It's been 13 months and no movement. How long these info sharing process can take...it says READY TO BE ASSESSED and this status is there from November 2018

Reactions: newbulu

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Omg...What the hell is wrong with these guys?! We have been subjected to a life full of uncertainty, one full of indefinite plans and paths, one which causes us to obsess and overthink all the little career even personal decisions we take, only for these people to send us such horrible, almost incoherent automated replies??!
Come on! We deserve a decent reply at least.

Sorry for the rant but I can't help being furious.
Sigh.
hahaha yeah, it can be frustrating at time, but hey, its our choice.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
How did you came to know about your status ,i.e eligibility and criminality
My Aor is 5th Oct
I have ordered GCMS notes multiple time from getgcms.com

robertosf90

Mar 29, 2019
Wow....good to have someone in the same boat....was feeling lonely...

Any ideas bro how long this info sharing may take?
No idea man!

I've been living in Canada for 2 years now, but my process still likes this. I tried everything even spoke with the MP, but they all said the same thing.
"There is no red flag, please be more patient, we are doing our best"

after 10 months, I just stopped to care and be anxious and just relax, cause I know one day I will receive the email.

Reactions: taiko and Brancov

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
No idea man!

I've been living in Canada for 2 years now, but my process still likes this. I tried everything even spoke with the MP, but they all said the same thing.
"There is no red flag, please be more patient, we are doing our best"

after 10 months, I just stopped to care and be anxious and just relax, cause I know one day I will receive the email.
I am just like you too. I have been living in canada for years. How are you doing? Are you able to work?