+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
I wrote to Ottawa CPC on the 8th and this is what I got just now. So tired.... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Edigin

Sep 13, 2019
hmm. . your response is similar to mine but with slight difference.
Good day xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
could there be something they are looking for?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

Report important changes,

Provide documents,

Add a representative or designated individual on file,

Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

Enquire on an outcome to a request.

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
hmm. . your response is similar to mine but with slight difference.
Good day xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
could there be something they are looking for?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Accra, Ghana, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

Report important changes,

Provide documents,

Add a representative or designated individual on file,

Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or

Enquire on an outcome to a request.
Who did you write to or was this a response to a web form query? You should write to the Accra office.

@Zak

Nov 12, 2019
Its been a year, no response to any of the emails yet, can someone suggest if i should order gcms now, and how please?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Started 14th Month now. Who else is still waiting? Eligibility has been "Review Required" since March 2019.

pri0092

Nov 14, 2019
On the verge of completing the 13th month now. (AOR- 29th oct 2018) Medicals also expired on Oct 19th 2019, yet no notification. No ADRs received ever. Last correspondence with Goodale was in July stating that eligibility was recommend pass, criminality was passed but security checks weren't initiated.
This radio silence is killing me.
Feeling super helpless. Considering mailing VO Ottawa but overthinking and feeling dejected already Any suggestions?

psato

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Med's Request
17-08-2019
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
On the verge of completing the 13th month now. (AOR- 29th oct 2018) Medicals also expired on Oct 19th 2019, yet no notification. No ADRs received ever. Last correspondence with Goodale was in July stating that eligibility was recommend pass, criminality was passed but security checks weren't initiated.
This radio silence is killing me.
Feeling super helpless. Considering mailing VO Ottawa but overthinking and feeling dejected already Any suggestions?
We know how frustrating is this waiting...You can call IRCC via app TextNow (you should select Canada&USA and you are given a canadian number) and talk to an agent. Second option is mailing Ottawa and third option is to order GCMS notes and hope it will trigger some movement in application because an analyst should review information about your application before releasing notes. I ordered GCMS and still waiting, goverment asked for 90 days extension.

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
Country of origin - india
Country of residence - Canada

Should i even mention any travel history as i haven't traveled anywhere else ?

It clearly mentions put any trips made outside of country of origin or country of residence

pri0092

Nov 14, 2019
We know how frustrating is this waiting...You can call IRCC via app TextNow (you should select Canada&USA and you are given a canadian number) and talk to an agent. Second option is mailing Ottawa and third option is to order GCMS notes and hope it will trigger some movement in application because an analyst should review information about your application before releasing notes. I ordered GCMS and still waiting, goverment asked for 90 days extension.
Yeah, thinking of calling them and at least mailing the Ottawa office... If nothing works, I'll order the notes. Thanks for a reply though. Praying of all of us! May our files be blessed with prompt attention lol! ❤

Reactions: psato

taiko

Nov 7, 2019
Congratulations @kzeed12 & @Mom of 2 boys on your PPRs!

I’m sorry it’s coming a little late, I’ve restricted myself to visiting forums only on Thursday. By my 1 year waiting time, I was getting very obsessed and couldn’t control my anxiety.

You have both inspired me. All week, I have been hoping that I would come here today and @Mom of 2 boys would have received her PPR.

Many blessings to both you and yours as you set off to Canada.