Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to an end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I just made a short announcement a while ago & didn’t wait till I get myself to write a full post because this forum has been my best supporter & u people of this forum were the first to come in my mind when I got this golden mail. I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing & so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR ,just in a glimpse , surprised to find it in my inbox because my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time ( got startled perhaps ) then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:
1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email Id
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.
3- Nov.8th/ 2019 is a day to remember
4- The word “submitted” sucks :p

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information
Special thanks to @PrasadK ,@kzeed12 ,@Buska828 ,@ayaz_acca

Good night
Congratulations!

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
Guys - Finally - the hopeless email we all are waiting for arrived for me

Excited? - Nope

Just huge relief that this wait is finally over after 1 year 1 Month 14 days.

Once i got the email - did not even share with anyone - not even parents - just went for a walk for almost an hour - came back and told parents ..

Yesterdays call was a pointer - who knew ..

I strongly believe either one of these recent actions would have made them take a look at the idle file after clearing all checks on 10th Sept 2019 ..

1. i ordered second set of gcms notes on 26th Oct 2019 after passing all checks - i ordered through 'gcmsbuddy' - because they were prompt and i got my first set on exact 31st day

2. Mentioned by @Mom of 2 boys : i sent direct email to Sydney Nova Scotia
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Thanks a lot @Mom of 2 boys

I need to thank each and every candidate in this forum who shared information, encouragement, empathy, a pair of ears to vent off stress and frustration ..

i wanted to name each person from here who helped me and others in here a lot by being here but i am afraid i might forget one person to include and hence whoever i have talked to before and knows me - THANKS A LOT - would not have made it this long without

i know this is just another step to another journey - i hope and pray everyone who got the pr make it great and everyone painfully waiting for pr email will get it soon ..

I hope this wait has a purpose to itself eventhough we all know why we had to wait this long ..
Congratulations buddy! So happy for you...

Reactions: kzeed12

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to an end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I just made a short announcement a while ago & didn’t wait till I get myself to write a full post because this forum has been my best supporter & u people of this forum were the first to come in my mind when I got this golden mail. I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing & so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR ,just in a glimpse , surprised to find it in my inbox because my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time ( got startled perhaps ) then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:
1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information

Good night
Many congratulations, Great motivational story when there is a will there is a way. we all learnt a lot from this process specially how to be patient.
Good luck for your future journey. My kiss to youngest one who made you waited more :Dbut it was worth a wait.

jg123

Mar 16, 2019
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night

Very happy for you :)

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Many congratulations, Great motivational story when there is a will there is a way. we all learnt a lot from this process specially how to be patient.
Good luck for your future journey. My kiss to youngest one who made you waited more :Dbut it was worth a wait.
Thanks a lot , kisses & hugs to ur little man too :D

Reactions: ayaz_acca