+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone. My AOR is October 5, 2018. Stuck at Review Required on POF and PCC since Feb 19. i uploaded updated documents via web form but the status hasn't changed. How long does it usually take to get a decision on the cases having RR?
Depends on ur VO & the workload .I was RR for 9 months for noc mismatch

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. My AOR is October 5, 2018. Stuck at Review Required on POF and PCC since Feb 19. i uploaded updated documents via web form but the status hasn't changed. How long does it usually take to get a decision on the cases having RR?
AOR Oct 5, 2018 here. I ordered notes and found out I was in RR for POF and Employer verification. I did not send them anything and waited. After a long wait, I recently got an ADR. It is about 2 weeks since I submitted the additional docs and the status says that they are reviewing the additional docs submitted.

Did you receive an ADR or did you just proactively submit? What does your status say under Review of Additional Documents?

WAshraf

Apr 10, 2019
AOR Oct 5, 2018 here. I ordered notes and found out I was in RR for POF and Employer verification. I did not send them anything and waited. After a long wait, I recently got an ADR. It is about 2 weeks since I submitted the additional docs and the status says that they are reviewing the additional docs submitted.

Did you receive an ADR or did you just proactively submit? What does your status say under Review of Additional Documents?
Updated proactively. Didnt receive any ADR. Status is the same. No mention of the new docs.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Updated proactively. Didnt receive any ADR. Status is the same. No mention of the new docs.
I also proactively submitted documents as the GCMS notes said NOC and job duties mismatch. I submitted them in May. Medicals expired in September but there has been no update till now. I had call IRCC last week, the agent mentioned there is no defined timeline for "Review Required" cases and no update on my case either. AOR 13th Oct 2018.

WAshraf

Apr 10, 2019
I also proactively submitted documents as the GCMS notes said NOC and job duties mismatch. I submitted them in May. Medicals expired in September but there has been no update till now. I had call IRCC last week, the agent mentioned there is no defined timeline for "Review Required" cases and no update on my case either. AOR 13th Oct 2018.
I hope it gets sorted out for you soon. How did you call them?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I hope it gets sorted out for you soon. How did you call them?
I downloaded an app called TextNow. You can then get a Canadian number and call IRCC on this number: 1–888–242–2100

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
Guys I'm skeptical about ordering gcms notes
Some ppl say it delays the process or is not a good idea
And some say it fastens the process
Kindly give me some suggestions, what should i do

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Guys I'm skeptical about ordering gcms notes
Some ppl say it delays the process or is not a good idea
And some say it fastens the process
Kindly give me some suggestions, what should i do
Order it if u wish , I think it has nothing to do with the processing of ur application, however be prepared to receive it after 3 months

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
i called ircc today, they said my whole background cleared. medical extension is done and under review too and new POF received and dont have a time line or estimate of when i will be processed.

i dont need to submit anything as of now

still waiting ... dont know what i can do

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
i called ircc today, they said my whole background cleared. medical extension is done and under review too and new POF received and dont have a time line or estimate of when i will be processed.

All we can do is wait and pray that the officer remembers to pick up our files.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018

Called IRCC yesterday too and everything passed and only waiting for officer to make final decision. My VO is CIO Sydney too. I hope they pick up our files!

Reactions: Pura Vida