+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Me. Medical expired. No re-med request or extension. We got an ADR which we submitted last week. Status is showing that the additional documents are being reviewed.
Oh great, so they are working on your file! It is a good sign I believe! Do you mind telling us which ADR did they request? Good luck and keep us posted.

ciscomathew

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Guys congratulations to all of you who received their PPRs! I feel so happy for all of you!
I hope that my PPR will come some time soon...
Is there anyone else left with no re-med request or medicals extension? My medicals expired back in september.
Same situation, No ADR, no re med, medical already expired..

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
Hello folks!

I've been a silent reader for a while. I just want to say that finally got the golden email yesterday, after 1 year of waiting.
For those who still are waiting, I now how it is very disappointing and depressing sometimes, but I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

My timeline:

AOR - October 19, 2018

Long time, no update on "MyCIC" status

I called IRCC one time in July, but got no extra information, so I just waited.

Remedical Exams Requisition - October 1, 2019
Exams on - October 11, 2019
Remedical Exam Passed - October 16, 2019
PPR - October 22, 2019

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
We come from Brazil, but have moved to Germany last year. We have informed CIC of our address change. Now we got the "Ready for Visa" from the Consulate in Brazil. Should we send our passports to a Brazilian VFS or can we change it to the closest to us here in Europe?

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Let me know when you got your passport back, I mailed mine on the 7th...still waiting
Hopefully by tomorrow I will receive my passport. Got notification that Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Center.

Also there is an update in online application that final decision has been made. They didn't ask for remedical but travel document expiry date is 1 year from application approved date.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello folks!

I've been a silent reader for a while. I just want to say that finally got the golden email yesterday, after 1 year of waiting.
For those who still are waiting, I now how it is very disappointing and depressing sometimes, but I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

My timeline:

AOR - October 19, 2018

Long time, no update on "MyCIC" status

I called IRCC one time in July, but got no extra information, so I just waited.

Remedical Exams Requisition - October 1, 2019
Exams on - October 11, 2019
Remedical Exam Passed - October 16, 2019
PPR - October 22, 2019
Congrats!

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Oh great, so they are working on your file! It is a good sign I believe! Do you mind telling us which ADR did they request? Good luck and keep us posted.
It was for updated Proof of Funds, Letter of Employment and Sibling Residence.

Reactions: bubusik

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
We come from Brazil, but have moved to Germany last year. We have informed CIC of our address change. Now we got the "Ready for Visa" from the Consulate in Brazil. Should we send our passports to a Brazilian VFS or can we change it to the closest to us here in Europe?
You should email the consulate in Brazil and inform them of the address change. IRCC will send a revised new email with new instructions for submission from Germany. It would be good to call and speak to them too.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello guys

What's the maximum time after medical extension one has received his ppr

Mine got extended in sept first week
There is no defined timeline. PPRs are issued in batches so you just need to wait it out. Make sure you have not missed the email (sometimes it ends up in Spam). You should call IRCC once and cross-check with them.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Guys congratulations to all of you who received their PPRs! I feel so happy for all of you!
I hope that my PPR will come some time soon...
Is there anyone else left with no re-med request or medicals extension? My medicals expired back in september.
Me too. 375 days and counting!

Reactions: Rai@81

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
How many people have info sharing in process. We are family of 3, 2 passed and one is ready to be assessed from November 2018. How long it may take