+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Happysoul26

Sep 26, 2019
There is no defined timeline. PPRs are issued in batches so you just need to wait it out. Make sure you have not missed the email (sometimes it ends up in Spam). You should call IRCC once and cross-check with them.
They have told me to wait it out for one more month
But isn't the time frame long! I haven't seen anyone waiting for this long so worried about that

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone
I haven't posted here In a long time. But I wanted to update you guys to say I finally got my PR this morning and I'm so relieved!! Here are the details of my file,
Aor Oct 20th
Med passed + adr Nov 20
A long long silence
Found out in june that all stages were passed and it was waiting for final review. I got really excited... only to have another long wait.
No remedical request or adr, no update on my online file.
RFV email: Oct 24 finally!!!

Thank you so much to everyone for offering advice and updating us about your file. My advice to anyone who is still waiting is that a long wait doesn't always mean something is wrong. I wasn't in RR or SS but still had to wait more than a year. Applying for residency is just a long anxiety inducing process.

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations, hats off for ur patience
But something striking u mentioned is that u had to wait around 4 months though the assessments in ur file were passed. This is very disheartening for some people in this situation right now, me included.
For God’s sake, 4 months to get the final approval , what the heck ???:mad::mad:

Reactions: kzeed12

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
But something striking u mentioned is that u had to wait around 4 months though the assessments in ur file were passed. This is very disheartening for some people in this situation right now, me included.
For God’s sake, 4 months to get the final approval , what the heck ???:mad::mad:
I know!! I was not prepared for the 4 month wait at. all. At the time a call centre agent said I should have the rfv email in 2-4 weeks but that wasn't the case. So i sent monthly emails via web form to ask for updates but there was nothing else I could do.

I really hope my case is rare and you won't have to wait so long!

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I’m waiting already ! all assessments passed & got medical extension on 19/9 , have already submitted a request to add my baby to the application since Aug. 29th but nothing happened so far :(:(:mad:

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Me too - Cant wait for 4 more months :confused:

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Received my COPR today.

COPR Timeline:

October 18, 2019: Submitted passport at VFS Jalandhar
October 21, 2019: Passport received at IRCC Office, Chandigarh, Processing begins
October 22, 2019: Processing finished, Passport dispatched via courier
October 24, 2019: Received Passport and COPR at home. Celebration ensued.

Very pleased with the swift processing. Praying that my fellow applicants waiting here get their PR's very soon.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Received my COPR today.

COPR Timeline:

October 21, 2019: Passport received at IRCC Office, Chandigarh, Processing begins

Very pleased with the swift processing. Praying that my fellow applicants waiting here get their PR's very soon.
Congrats :)

Reactions: morcerf

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
hello everyone so today marks one year exactly since my AoR.... Ralph office told me back in August that both criminality and eligibility were passed and security has started on june 11, 2019 and since then no updates my med expired ten days ago and still no update what so ever .... sooooooo frustrated

WAshraf

Apr 10, 2019
Hello everyone. My AOR is October 5, 2018. Stuck at Review Required on POF and PCC since Feb 19. i uploaded updated documents via web form but the status hasn't changed. How long does it usually take to get a decision on the cases having RR?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Received my COPR today.

COPR Timeline:

Congratulations brother...:D

Reactions: morcerf

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Any idea, how much time it takes to get re medical status as passed, after the hospital uploads the result
Stuck up in same situation.
Remedical request - 4th oct
Profile updated along with medical status changed to " You do need a medical exam" on 14th Oct.
No update after that.:cool: