Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Did it yesterday. Btw, be careful with photos: mine were checked with a ruler lol
I’m planning on getting them taken at vfs itself just for that reason.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi there,

I was wondering if you want to submit bank statements as additional documents through web form, does it has to be a recent one or date of AOR?
- I uploaded recent 6 months bank statements. I received GCMS notes on Aug 29, so I uploaded bank statements from March 2019 - August 2019.

Also about raising a web form do we specifically need to choose which VO our file is processing? What if do don’t know where it is processing at?
- for web form you don't need to select VO.
- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Thanks for clearing my doubts.

I was wondering if you want to submit bank statements as additional documents through web form, does it has to be a recent one or date of AOR?
- I uploaded recent 6 months bank statements. I received GCMS notes on Aug 29, so I uploaded bank statements from March 2019 - August 2019.

Also about raising a web form do we specifically need to choose which VO our file is processing? What if do don’t know where it is processing at?
- for web form, VO is not required.
- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
IT'S PPR TIME!!!!

Just received the golden mail this morning, and I still can't believe it.
My agent messaged me at 6 AM, so it was a really pleasant surprise to wake up to.
I'm so excited, I've been speaking in faux french since morning ;)

Some details:

Remedical done: Sept. 30, 2019
Remed Passed: Oct. 04, 2019
PPR: Oct. 16, 2019

To all the people still waiting, I'm sorry I can't help you in the process but I can assure you that IRCC has stepped up their game, and are really working on clearing the backlogs. Just today, at least 7 people (excluding me) in Nov, Dec and Sept. batches have received their PR's. So, hold on, yours is just around the corner.

Now, excuse me while I go scour the internet for post PPR threads and kill myself with information overload :)
Congratulations !!!

Reactions: morcerf

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
IT'S PPR TIME!!!!

Just received the golden mail this morning, and I still can't believe it.
My agent messaged me at 6 AM, so it was a really pleasant surprise to wake up to.
I'm so excited, I've been speaking in faux french since morning ;)

Some details:

Remedical done: Sept. 30, 2019
Remed Passed: Oct. 04, 2019
PPR: Oct. 16, 2019

To all the people still waiting, I'm sorry I can't help you in the process but I can assure you that IRCC has stepped up their game, and are really working on clearing the backlogs. Just today, at least 7 people (excluding me) in Nov, Dec and Sept. batches have received their PR's. So, hold on, yours is just around the corner.

Now, excuse me while I go scour the internet for post PPR threads and kill myself with information overload :)
Congratulations!

Reactions: morcerf

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hiiii bro...
How r u doing there..?
I received the re-med request & got it done on 7th Oct... passed the re-med on 14th Oct... Now eagerly waiting for the final mail.
Hope you get the good news soon! We were not asked to do a re-med, but we got our first ADR. They are still reviewing the docs we submitted. Our medical status says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Did you get my messages on DM?

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

Blu3

Oct 11, 2018
Hello,
I received email requesting passport. However, the online application status is not yet changed (Nothing is change after medical passed (Nov, 2018) We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check. Your application is in progress. Is this normal? Am I expected to see these status change when I received PPR email? [AOR Oct 17, 2018]

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
First congratulations on receiving ur PPR , must have been long wait for u
Don’t worry this is normal, u will see updates when they issue ur visa , don’t expect that the PPR will reflect immediately in ur account
GO CELEBRATE :cool::cool:

Hello,
I received email requesting passport. However, the online application status is not yet changed (Nothing is change after medical passed (Nov, 2018) We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. We are processing your background check. Your application is in progress. Is this normal? Am I expected to see these status change when I received PPR email? [AOR Oct 17, 2018]

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello,
Yep, no problem. The application status is sometimes not updated. No worries, just submit your passport at your nearest vfs.

Blu3

Oct 11, 2018
First congratulations on receiving ur PPR , must have been long wait for u
Don’t worry this is normal, u will see updates when they issue ur visa , don’t expect that the PPR will reflect immediately in ur account
GO CELEBRATE :cool::cool:
Thank you :) Any idea how long they will return my passport?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hope you get the good news soon! We were not asked to do a re-med, but we got our first ADR. They are still reviewing the docs we submitted. Our medical status says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." Did you get my messages on DM?
ADR after this long wait is really a promising sign.
Hopefully you will receive some good news once ADR part is cleared.:)

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hello,
Congrats!!!

I submitted my passport last week and still there is no change in online application status.

Reactions: Blu3