+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

iterp89

May 9, 2018
Got some updates on my application. I've sent requests to add my wife earlier in April. Now, I have request from cic for additional documents
1. RPRF fees
2. Medical exam for spouse
3. Relationship questionaire
4. Additional POF
5. PCC

It says that I have to respond within 30 days.Let's see how this goes.

So far my timeline

AOR Oct-5
Added spouse - April 20th
Medicals - Passed but my medicals expired - July 23rd
Background - not started
Criminality - Not started

Thanks!
AR

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I am asking this question for a friend who wants to get into the EE process and wants know on what basis applicants are selected and processed after AOR. Understandably he is nervous about the wait times.

I got my AOR in Oct 2018, received mail to send in my passport for visa stamping by Jan 2019. Now I had an above average score. Could that be the reason or was I just lucky ?
Scores help to get an invitation - the way they process file has no set pattern

If there is no travel history - one or max two employment history - a clean simple file to process (no complications - no chances for rr - well explained employment letter and pof) - and if the applicant is 2019 or later than than - files process in less than 6 months

STILL some applicants end up waiting for 8 months and more

THUS THERE IS NO WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE TIMELINE OF PROCESSING

Reactions: WarHammer

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
HEY I GOT THIS FROM CIC PLEASE HELP ME AND HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT GONA TAKE AS IT HADBEEN ALREADY 11 months.PLEASE HELP! THANKS

This is the reference to your application to permanent residence to canada.in order us to continue the review of your application we need following documents.
JASMEET KAUR CHADHA
RCMP criminal record check:if your residence period in canada has been six months or longer since age of 18,provide a certified criminal record check.

This must be received by 2019/10/18
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-times-and-fees

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Great. What's your timeline and VO?
AOR Oct 16th
inland-PNP applicant
VO: Sydney
Medical passed on Nov 15th
Criminality passed by mid Dec
Long RR wait for almost 8 month, I found out about it via GCMS (it was for PoF, but I did not send any supplementary doc)
Medical expired on July 27th
Eligibility passed on Sep 1st
I think security started right after my Eligibility pass on Sep 1st
Security verifications passed on 13 Sep
The agent said they are currently checking if they can give me an extension for my medical

Last edited:
Reactions: kzeed12

octsam989

Aug 7, 2019
hello everyone... how is it going so tomorrow marks my 11th month waiting... according to ralph office ( in august ) my eligibility and criminality were passed and my security started on June 11.... could it be SS ? and if so what time limit should i Expect ? thanks

Sep 4, 2018
Hello friends, I got my GCMS notes (produced on 12 Aug 2019) that mentioned:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Case Analyst notes: Eligibility Recommend Passed but review required for A11.2 **Pending confirmation of sibling residency**

This was the status as of 3 April 2019. We submitted sibling residency docs on 8 April which the GCMS notes show as received. After that update there is literally nothing till now.

I also got an update from Ralph last week and the status was exactly the same. AOR is 29 Oct 2018. Medicals expiring 29 Sep 2019. I am a little lost now what to do. Literally there seems to be have been absolutely no movement since 08 April when they received our docs.

Any suggestions on what I could do?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello friends, I got my GCMS notes (produced on 12 Aug 2019) that mentioned:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Case Analyst notes: Eligibility Recommend Passed but review required for A11.2 **Pending confirmation of sibling residency**

This was the status as of 3 April 2019. We submitted sibling residency docs on 8 April which the GCMS notes show as received. After that update there is literally nothing till now.

I also got an update from Ralph last week and the status was exactly the same. AOR is 29 Oct 2018. Medicals expiring 29 Sep 2019. I am a little lost now what to do. Literally there seems to be have been absolutely no movement since 08 April when they received our docs.

Any suggestions on what I could do?

I was under rr for pof - sent in docs to support rr by the end of june - there was no movement until sept first week - there was 1 more week till medical expiration for me - looked like they cleared eligibility and security in a weeks time..

You have less than 1 week to date of medical expiration - i hope you see some movement from now to 3- 4 weeks..

They can clear security in less than a week after eligibility at times - i was worried about my security taking time even if they cleared eligibility - thankfully that did not happen ..

So give it 2 - 3 weeks time - i pray that you hear something - call them everyweek to check on updates

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I got a re-medical request today, finally. After almost a year of waiting, seems like my wait is almost at the end.
I can’t believe I’m actually at the end, I’d sorta come to like the endless wait ;)

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I got a re-medical request today, finally. After almost a year of waiting, seems like my wait is almost at the end.
I can’t believe I’m actually at the end, I’d sorta come to like the endless wait ;)
Congrats morcerf, so the last ADR worked for you :)

Reactions: morcerf

Kashveer

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
What's your time line. And when we your last medical was expiring?

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Congrats morcerf, so the last ADR worked for you :)
Thanks man, yeah the last adr did it for me. I’m actually surprised they opened it so quickly. I was settling in for a longer wait. I think they’re working hard to clear all the older files(>10 months), thank god.

Reactions: ayaz_acca