06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hi guys,

i am new to the forum. I recieved my GCMS notes today and i am not able to decipher it.It says review required for proof of fund.
can somebody please help me with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qe47sxr7vk8c8nw/tempsnip.png?dl=0

Thank you
The agent seems satisfied with your declared work experience but has marked your proof of funds as Review Required which means they need to confirm your POF before they provide a recommendation.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
The agent seems satisfied with your declared work experience but has marked your proof of funds as Review Required which means they need to confirm your POF before they provide a recommendation.
I agree.Looks like there is RR for POF and also selection criteria.Look through the previous pages and see if there is Review Required in any other criteria like Education, language scores etc

Hinna

Aug 13, 2019
I agree.Looks like there is RR for POF and also selection criteria.Look through the previous pages and see if there is Review Required in any other criteria like Education, language scores etc
thank you for analysing it.

i went through the notes it says review required for client information as well. Is there anything i need to do?

Hinna

Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for responding
i am not familiar with all the abbreviation ,what does ADR mean?

Reactions: supun567

Ceinwynie

Jun 26, 2019
3th September we got a requirement for proof of funds, we submitted all documents Thursday 12th September and today we got a ghost update and my husband called cic and they said that we are approved and that we will get our golden email soon! 11 months but the end is near! I can’t believe!!

Reactions: Dilip07 and morcerf

Hinna

Aug 13, 2019
3th September we got a requirement for proof of funds, we submitted all documents Thursday 12th September and today we got a ghost update and my husband called cic and they said that we are approved and that we will get our golden email soon! 11 months but the end is near! I can’t believe!!
May i know what was your issue with the proof of fund and why additional doc was asked. ?

Ceinwynie

Jun 26, 2019
Well my problem was because we decided to apply by ourselves and my husband thought that we didn’t have to prove all funds because he have a full time job here, so he sent them only one bank statement and we were missing 700 dollars to complete 15,770, it was so stupid, but why they waited a year to ask for a new proof of funds I have no idea, we ordered notes four months ago but they never came so we had no idea what was wrong and since my husband was so sure that we didn’t need to show all the money, we didn’t send a new proof of funds by webform, if we did, maybe we would have the Pr already, but oh well... nothing to do anymore

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hey congrats. I received an adr for proof of funds on September 5. Have not received any visits from any ghosts yet but have my fingers crossed for that.
I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel for the wait to finally be over.