AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hi all,
My application is FSW Inland, AOR Oct 5, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes yesterday. My application was put under RR for proof of funds stating 'Applicant has not provided Banking Statements'. While applying , I have provided a letter from my employer (Stating hours, salary, roles and responsibilities etc) and pay slips. Also, I've sent my T4 last month as an additional proof. I'm trying to understand why did they put me under RR when I have provided the proofs that I'm working.

Do you suggest that I should consider providing bank stmts now, Or would the docs that I provided be enough? Has anybody come to know these type of situations? Kindly do provide your opinions as they are very valuable! Thanks very much in advance:)
Do it asap. Get stamped copies of 6 months of statements and any other statements showing proof of funds and send over asap if you had not already done so. Use web form

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,
My application is FSW Inland, AOR Oct 5, 2018
I just received my GCMS notes yesterday. My application was put under RR for proof of funds stating 'Applicant has not provided Banking Statements'. While applying , I have provided a letter from my employer (Stating hours, salary, roles and responsibilities etc) and pay slips. Also, I've sent my T4 last month as an additional proof. I'm trying to understand why did they put me under RR when I have provided the proofs that I'm working.

Do you suggest that I should consider providing bank stmts now, Or would the docs that I provided be enough? Has anybody come to know these type of situations? Kindly do provide your opinions as they are very valuable! Thanks very much in advance:)
The documents you submitted show proof of employment.

Did you not submit a 6 month bank statements of the required amount? You need to do that immediately. Send it through web form.

Reactions: Dilip07

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
The documents you submitted show proof of employment.

Did you not submit a 6 month bank statements of the required amount? You need to do that immediately. Send it through web form.
But if Dilip didn't submitted POF than how he cleared R10?
Or maybe he only submitted the balance certificate without Average six months balance.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But if Dilip didn't submitted POF than how he cleared R10?
Or maybe he only submitted the balance certificate without Average six months balance.
Not really sure what he submitted for proof of funds. But he had to have submitted something as otherwise they would have rejected his case as incomplete during R10 checks.

Reactions: Dilip07

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Not really sure what he submitted for proof of funds. But he had to have submitted something as otherwise they would have rejected his case as incomplete during R10 checks.
Exactly...

So Dilip if want help, you should share the screenshot of the page having information about your RR.

Reactions: SithLord

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019
Have

Haven’t you submitted the bank statements earlier? Or any proof from bank?
No, I have not submitted the bank stmt. CIC website says, if you're working in canada and have a work permit, then you need not provide proof of funds. So I have provided a letter from my employer with all the info, and payslips

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019

CIC website mentions the below:

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

So as per this I have submitted a letter from my employer, and payslips. No bank statements.

I spoke to the agent today morning. Even she was not aware of it i guess. She checked the website, and told me Fsw usually requires POF. But as it is mentioned on the website, it is okay. But, as an extra measure, as the comments in gcms notes mention 'No Bank stmt provided', it would be good to provide the bank statements, or let them review and if they need additional docs, they'll get back to you.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
CIC website mentions the below:

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

So as per this I have submitted a letter from my employer, and payslips. No bank statements.

I spoke to the agent today morning. Even she was not aware of it i guess. She checked the website, and told me Fsw usually requires POF. But as it is mentioned on the website, it is okay. But, as an extra measure, as the comments in gcms notes mention 'No Bank stmt provided', it would be good to provide the bank statements, or let them review and if they need additional docs, they'll get back to you.
Which class are you applying under?

CEC or FSW with job offer?

Dilip07

Jul 26, 2019

Here are the comments from my GCMS notes. Sorry for the late posting. Had to learn how to post here!:)

Exactly...

So Dilip if want help, you should share the screenshot of the page having information about your RR.
Exactly...

Exactly...

primeTime83

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Guys!

Its been more than 10 months for us.

AOR - OCT 7th 2018
ADR1- Nov 8th 2018
Medical passed - Nov 8th 2018
ADR 2- July 8th 2019
ADR 3- Aug 5th 2019
ADR 4 - Aug 12th 2019
Background check started - Aug 21st 2019 (Ghost update)

Usually how long does it take for PPR step to complete once the background check starts?Anyone on the same situation?

Thanks!

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hello Guys!

Its been more than 10 months for us.

AOR - OCT 7th 2018
ADR1- Nov 8th 2018
Medical passed - Nov 8th 2018
ADR 2- July 8th 2019
ADR 3- Aug 5th 2019
ADR 4 - Aug 12th 2019
Background check started - Aug 21st 2019 (Ghost update)

Usually how long does it take for PPR step to complete once the background check starts?Anyone on the same situation?

Thanks!
maybe in a week u should get ppr

Reactions: primeTime83