AOR - Oct 12
MEP - Nov 8
Biometrics Completed - Nov 29
Included Spouse after marriage - Dec 4
ADR for Spouse Inclusion - Dec 13
ADR Sent - Jan 8
Spouse MEP - Feb 12
ADR for Proof of communication - June 10

MP Goodale replied my e-mail on July 22 stating that Eligibility recommended passed, criminality passed while security not started.

I'm still here hopeful.
AOR - Oct 12
MEP - Nov 8
Biometrics Completed - Nov 29
Included Spouse after marriage - Dec 4
ADR for Spouse Inclusion - Dec 13
ADR Sent - Jan 8
Spouse MEP - Feb 12
ADR for Proof of communication - June 10

MP Goodale replied my e-mail on July 22 stating that Eligibility recommended passed, criminality passed while security not started.

I'm still here hopeful.
Even I am in the similar situation. My spouse ADR submission date is 02 july 2019 but I haven't received any update from CIC.
How did you come to know about Spouse MEP?
Did you receive an email or letter in your account?

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
Even I am in the similar situation. My spouse ADR submission date is 02 july 2019 but I haven't received any update from CIC.
How did you come to know about Spouse MEP?
Did you receive an email or letter in your account?
I sent a lot of CSE's and then my profile was updated with it.

BD24BD10

Mar 24, 2019
Hi there,
How long did it take them to update your profile from the time you submitted the documents via webforms?
It actually didn't take too much time for them to upload the additional document when i added my spouse... i think like a week or two max

Looking at how so many eligibility recommended pass cases are pending from a long time.

I get the feeling there may be a mass PPR batch for us at some point.
Does eligibility recommended pass mean everything passed?

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i called ircc yesterday..same shit...keep waiting..there is no timeline..there is a separate queue for people who are in RR and we dont know how many people are in RR so we can't give you any date...agent did not even send a reminder saying that last reminder before a month was too recent...i wish i could just complain to a minister and tell him how they are playing with people's lives

i called ircc yesterday..same shit...keep waiting..there is no timeline..there is a separate queue for people who are in RR and we dont know how many people are in RR so we can't give you any date...agent did not even send a reminder saying that last reminder before a month was too recent...i wish i could just complain to a minister and tell him how they are playing with people's lives
I feel you brother. Did they atleast confirm you're not in RR?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Does eligibility recommended pass mean everything passed?
No. There are 3 assessments as you most likely know: Eligibility, Criminality and Security. Eligibility "Recommended Passed"/"Met"/"Appears Met" is a recommendation made by a case processing agent to a visa officer that your profile satisfies MI11.2 requirements.

Once an immigration officer looks at your documents and the recommendation of a case processing agent, he/she makes a final decision on your Eligibility. The positive decision is "Passed".

Criminality and Security checks are separate.

Either before Eligibility check or after that your Criminality check will pass.

Only after the final decisions on you Eligibility and Criminality have been made, Security check will start.

Once Security check is completed, your file will be again reviewed by an immigration officer, who will approve it and mark "RFV" - "Ready for visa".

After that you will get a PPR email.

No. There are 3 assessments as you most likely know: Eligibility, Criminality and Security. Eligibility "Recommended Passed"/"Met"/"Appears Met" is a recommendation made by a case processing agent to a visa officer that your profile satisfies MI11.2 requirements.

Once an immigration officer looks at your documents and the recommendation of a case processing agent, he/she makes a final decision on your Eligibility. The positive decision is "Passed".

Criminality and Security checks are separate.

Either before Eligibility check or after that your Criminality check will pass.

Only after the final decisions on you Eligibility and Criminality have been made, Security check will start.

Once Security check is completed, your file will be again reviewed by an immigration officer, who will approve it and mark "RFV" - "Ready for visa".

After that you will get a PPR email.
Makes sense, I wasn't clear on the difference between eligibility and everything passed.

Do you know the average timeline between Security check passed and PPR? I believe I'm stuck on security passed since July.