+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys It's PPRRRR, received the golden mail earlier this night. I can't sleep and can't believe it haha. It took 9months ans 18 days. Received my gcms notes also and all was good on the file there was zero issu they were just lazy. Hope all people here waiting got their ppr too and quickly
Congratulations :) I am 9 months and 4 days let's see if miracle happens for me :)

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
Hello guys, I'm calling +1 613 9444000, but after pressing the options (always 1), the electronic voice says that I need to use Web Form.

Could you please tell me which number do you call or which options do I have to press?

Thanks!

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
You are so right about the endless games... We are at Montreal office and you?
The last time I checked my file was being processed in Ottawa. I hope you get the Ready for visa email soon! The September thread shows that PR is being sent very slowly but people are getting it. It seems like most people will get them by the 1 year mark

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello guys, I'm calling +1 613 9444000, but after pressing the options (always 1), the electronic voice says that I need to use Web Form.

Could you please tell me which number do you call or which options do I have to press?

Thanks!
I think, it's a holiday in Canada today......

Reactions: rasecg3

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
My medical expired a few days ago and right on that day I got an update on my profile and after opening it I noticed my medical is changed from "passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Do you guys know if this is a generic update after medical expiration or it means that my medical is extended by any chance?

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
My medical expired a few days ago and right on that day I got an update on my profile and after opening it I noticed my medical is changed from "passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Do you guys know if this is a generic update after medical expiration or it means that my medical is extended by any chance?
Its same for me..It got xhanged to medical not required. Its normal.. if they need updated medical u will get a msg thats generally once they are finalizing the application

Reactions: Blackhole

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Okay thanks for that.

Now I know my next update will only be on October 16th when my medicals expire :D:D:D I can be better prepared now :D:D

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Just heard back from Ralph's office.The status given by his office does not match with the status given by IRCC call agentHas anyone been in similar situation where the status by IRCC call agents did not match the status provided by Ralph's office?

Status as per MP Ralph's Office:
Criminality: pass.
Eligibility: requires review.
Security checks :have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals: are valid until Sept 30/19.

Status as per IRCC customer care ( had called them twice, 2 different agents confirmed the following):
Criminality:
Not started
Eligibility :Under process
Security:Pass
Medicals:Pass

Webform query status:

"Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.Notification will be sent in due course"

Which one to believe?Have ordered GCMS notes.Waiting for them.Is our Eligibility under RR or is in queue for usual review by a VO.What do you guys think?