+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Do you know what does Ready to be Assessed mean ??

Based on the current notes : Pending Finalized med results for Spouse.
Hello, any update with regards to your application?. I hope you are not too anxious, better to remain positive. They may want to reject or place you under surveillance, hopefully the latter. CIC should however get back to you and give you the chance to respond. See links am posting below concerning medical admissibility

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html

You can also browse for medical surveillance in other canadavisa forum. Hope it helps

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
yea I think so.I am just worried as our medicals expire in 2 months.
Don't worry, no need to be, assuming your status hasn't changed, they will get back to you to possibly do the repeat medicals. In some cases they don't ask for that, but it's more common to be told to redo it.

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Don't worry, no need to be, assuming your status hasn't changed, they will get back to you to possibly do the repeat medicals. In some cases they don't ask for that, but it's more common to be told to redo it.
I got a letter to do re-medical :( expiring on 20th Sept)

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
I got a letter to do re-medical :( expiring on 20th Sept)
That's actually good news considering recent trends generally. Be calm, pass the medicals, and CIC would likely issue you your PR if no issues with your application before now. I was told to do repeat medicals and got my PR not long after, same for others in this forum too. So cheer up!

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
That's actually good news considering recent trends generally. Be calm, pass the medicals, and CIC would likely issue you your PR if no issues with your application before now. I was told to do repeat medicals and got my PR not long after, same for others in this forum too. So cheer up!
Of course, like its been said on the forum before, the earlier the better you do the repeat medicals. Best of luck!

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
I hope CIC wont ask me to get the medicals as my medical expired last month and the changed the status from passed to medical not requiered. They will start the SS I think now as requested IMM5669.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope CIC wont ask me to get the medicals as my medical expired last month and the changed the status from passed to medical not requiered. They will start the SS I think now as requested IMM5669.
When did they request you for IMM5669?

Your's will be normal security. Once that's completed they will probably decide on your medicals. You should get your RFV this month :cool:

Reactions: kzeed12

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Feels good to be back after the break :D:D How are you holding up brother?
Nothing new actually. Finally confirmed that I'm under SS, so now patiently waiting for some good news and enjoing time with my friends :)
I think (or at least I hope) the process should be done for both of us in 2019. The New Year is not that far away, would be great to enter it as Canadian permanent residents, don't you think? :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nothing new actually. Finally confirmed that I'm under SS, so now patiently waiting for some good news and enjoing time with my friends :)
I think (or at least I hope) the process should be done for both of us in 2019. The New Year is not that far away, would be great to enter it as Canadian permanent residents, don't you think? :)
New year new beginnings :)

Eventually at some point they will have to clear our cases because there is only so much they can delay. Let's see when that day comes :)

Reactions: whiterabbit