Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
There are lot of us in the same situation - even from june-november 2018 .. so do not be dissapointed - try calling IRCC to check if you have RR or SS or write to MP's office
Hi @kzeed12 i have got reply from MP office which is as follows

" I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 19, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 1/19."

So please help me, i got stuck with any issues like 'RR' or something.

Awaiting a feedback.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi @kzeed12 i have got reply from MP office which is as follows

" I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 19, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Sept 1/19."

So please help me, i got stuck with any issues like 'RR' or something.

Awaiting a feedback.
Eligibility is one huge step to cross and looks like you have met - so that is a huge relief..
the delay could be a wait for an officer to reopen the file and do a final review along with security check..
Have you ordered gcms notes.. its high time you ordered ..
it might take a month or more to get the notes - there could be progress in your app while you wait for it ..
most of us are in the same situation - waiting in queue for review by officer..
hopefully things should move closer to med exp date ..
mine is the same too - security not started- in queue for review by officer ..
Good luck

Reactions: prabinsolomen20

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
Eligibility is one huge step to cross and looks like you have met - so that is a huge relief..
the delay could be a wait for an officer to reopen the file and do a final review along with security check..
Have you ordered gcms notes.. its high time you ordered ..
it might take a month or more to get the notes - there could be progress in your app while you wait for it ..
most of us are in the same situation - waiting in queue for review by officer..
hopefully things should move closer to med exp date ..
mine is the same too - security not started- in queue for review by officer ..
Good luck
Hi @kzeed12
i have ordered notes on June 19th which is not yet received. It was submitted by my agent and i asked to submit to follow up based on tracking no because it crossed 31 days. Still no news about that. i feel little relaxed by seeing your reply.. Good luck you too!

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi @kzeed12
i have ordered notes on June 19th which is not yet received. It was submitted by my agent and i asked to submit to follow up based on tracking no because it crossed 31 days. Still no news about that. i feel little relaxed by seeing your reply.. Good luck you too!
usually the gcms providers give out a timeline of 30-35days ..
Hang in there .. they are getting delayed due to large orders on gcms these days..
Lets hope for the best..

Reactions: prabinsolomen20

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Friends,
Yesterday received Information Letter stating to do re-medicals as it should be min 3 months validity before final approval :( also they mentioned in the information letter will send separate mail withing 48 hours with the details :(

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi @SithLord How are you bro. Good to see you after a long time. I hope you remember me.
I got PPR last month after 9 months and 3 days time.
What is your status bro. What was mentioned in your GCMS notes???

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hi Friends,
Yesterday received Information Letter stating to do re-medicals as it should be min 3 months validity before final approval :( also they mentioned in the information letter will send separate mail withing 48 hours with the details :(
Re-medical request is a good thing friend, despair not. It means that your PPR is almost done, only the medicals stand in the way. Once that's cleared, you'll get your PPR.

Reactions: najeev_2015

Guys does anyone know the average timeline between everything passed, awaiting final officer review to getting PPR? It's been around 3 weeks since confirmation that it went to that stage but no update after that. No ghost updates

Last edited by a moderator: