+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

iamanpathak

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Friends,

Posting it again. (I will try to reply on my previous post so that everyone can relate)
On 11th or 12th July, I posted that 'My PR Was Rejected'.

I filled the webform on July 15th with all explanation along with few additional documents.
Now they Approved and called me for Landing Interview.

Got a passport request for my spouse too once my landing is done. (Spouse is in India).

I will give my timelines again.
AOR Date: 16th october.
Medical Passed: 14th November.
PR Rejected: 10th July.
Webform Filled: 15th July.

Landing Interview Email: 27th July.

According to one Canadian Lawyer, It's very rare case when they revert their decision. I also not having any hope but I didn't loose hope too.

Guys, Let me know if anyone needs any help from my side.

I always tried to stay happy and cool in all ups and downs, But believe me guys, The journey was never easy.
  • AOR: 16th Oct - Got married in Feb'19 - Added my spouse profile in PR. & I came back to Toronto (Canada)
  • My company was not ready to extend the work permit & want to send me back India, so I decided to take PR.
  • I got my Bridge Open work permit , and based on that I fought with Employer to keep me in Canada only. Somehow I managed.
  • My spouse Visitor visa got Rejected.
  • Company refused to make work visa for my spouse.
  • PR was rejected.
  • Parents kept asking when you taking the girl to Canada - or else you come back to India and work. (It was not easy conversation)
And Many more ups and downs. But I kept myself always smiling. Believe GOD is just testing me to take me to next level in life. (Just like a video game when we switch to next level)

On PR Rejection Day, It was my month anniversary too - I brought a 12 years old single malt and had a small party.

So Guys, Just have a good day. Thanks everyone. & I feel happy if i was able to help anyone through this forum.

By the way, Where is SithLord these days!!

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi Friends,

Posting it again. (I will try to reply on my previous post so that everyone can relate)

I filled the webform on July 15th with all explanation along with few additional documents.

Got a passport request for my spouse too once my landing is done. (Spouse is in India).

According to one Canadian Lawyer, It's very rare case when they revert their decision. I also not having any hope but I didn't loose hope too.

I always tried to stay happy and cool in all ups and downs, But believe me guys, The journey was never easy.
  • AOR: 16th Oct - Got married in Feb'19 - Added my spouse profile in PR. & I came back to Toronto (Canada)
  • My company was not ready to extend the work permit & want to send me back India, so I decided to take PR.
  • I got my Bridge Open work permit , and based on that I fought with Employer to keep me in Canada only. Somehow I managed.
  • PR was rejected.
  • Parents kept asking when you taking the girl to Canada - or else you come back to India and work. (It was not easy conversation)
And Many more ups and downs. But I kept myself always smiling. Believe GOD is just testing me to take me to next level in life. (Just like a video game when we switch to next level)

On PR Rejection Day, It was my month anniversary too - I brought a 12 years old single malt and had a small party.

So Guys, Just have a good day. Thanks everyone. & I feel happy if i was able to help anyone through this forum.

Hey congrats
U r really very brave, to take all these things so lightly and with a smile......
Good luck for future :)

Reactions: kzeed12

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hi Friends,

• PR was rejected.

Congratulations brother...:D
Time for a big celebration...:)

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Friends,

• PR was rejected.

Congrats!!

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hi Friends,

• PR was rejected.

congratulations brother .i wish i could have resilience and optimism

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
One question.Does 'Review Required' or 'Comprehensive SS' appear on your online account? Or does the CIC agent tell you that when you call? I had called CIC last week, they didn't mention anything about RR or SS.I am worried coz I haven't received my GCMS notes as yet.

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am so stressed. Thank you for everyone on this forum for posting encouraging messages. I am going over the old entries and reading encouraging messages.

sentieh

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Friends,

• PR was rejected.

Congratulations and thank so much for those words of encouragement
Hi Friends,

• PR was rejected.

Congratulations and thanks so much for those words of encouragement

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
One question.Does 'Review Required' or 'Comprehensive SS' appear on your online account? Or does the CIC agent tell you that when you call? I had called CIC last week, they didn't mention anything about RR or SS.I am worried coz I haven't received my GCMS notes as yet.
Only gcms would indicate about RR unless you email MP Goodale's office or specifically ask CIC call center agent about RR or Security..

another way to know SS is order cbsa/csis notes but have to wait like gcms ..

Reactions: canadian_pr_1

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Only gcms would indicate about RR unless you email MP Goodale's office or specifically ask CIC call center agent about RR or Security..

another way to know SS is order cbsa/csis notes but have to wait like gcms ..
thanks!I will email MPs office specifically asking about RR or SS.

This is the reply I got from the web form inquiry .

"Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.Notification will be sent in due course"

I am not sure if this mean review required or the initial review hasn't started. I hate being at the mercy of people.So many decisions on hold :(

Reactions: ofband

ofband

Apr 20, 2019
Hi all,

AOR 19 Oct 2018
No movement from Jan 2019.
I believe i am in IP1
I'm also AOR 19 October,
elligibility recommanded passed
criminality passed
security not started
my file was touched last time 19 Mars 2019
I don't know if there's a problem or not, i've ordered ATIP NOTES 19 Juin but still not received

Reactions: Coldstar

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline:

AOR: October 20th
MEDICALS PASSED: November 20th
After that no update till March 28th. Got an ADR for proof of funds.
Responded on April 3rd.
After that, there has been no update since

I requested the current status through the web form on July 16th, and the agent replied that they forwarded it internally

Today I called the CIC and got the following response:
VO : Ottawa
Medicals: Passed, Eligibility: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Passed

Does this mean the ADR documents were also considered before approval? Still haven't received the Golden Email yet, so was wondering what the timeline i should expect based on this
Most people in this situation get their PPR within 2-3 weeks. I can take longer, but the chance of getting another ADR is very small at this point.